OSSSC Junior Clerk recruitment notification 2017 Application Form online vacancy JC posts osssc.gov.in
- 1 OSSSC Junior Clerk recruitment notification 2017 Application Form online vacancy JC posts osssc.gov.in
- 1.0.1 OSSSC JC POST & VACANCIES 2017:
- 1.0.2 ODISHA JC EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT:
- 1.0.3 OSSSC JUNIOR CLERK RECRUITMENT AGE LIMIT:
- 1.0.4 OSSSC JC SALARY SCALE:
- 1.0.5 GENERAL INSTRUCTION:
- 1.0.6 SELECTION PROCESS OF ODISHA JUNIOR CLERK POSTS:
- 1.0.7 APPLICATION FEE:
- 1.0.8 IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
Odisha OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification Eligibility Criteria & Details 2017:
ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION has announced recruitment notification for Junior Clerk Posts in 2017. There is total 815 Junior Clerk JC Post vacancies for this year in 2017. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.osssc.gov.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the recruitment of Odisha SSSC JC posts in 2017.
OSSSC JC POST & VACANCIES 2017:
Junior Clerk – 765
ODISHA JC EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT:
Minimum educational qualification required for the Junior Clerk post is passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent from a recognised Board. The candidates have to possess basic of Computer knowledge as mention in the notification. For other posts download the official notification.
OSSSC JUNIOR CLERK RECRUITMENT AGE LIMIT:
The minimum age according to the rule and regulation is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 32 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. The relaxation will be applicable according the rules and regulation.
OSSSC JC SALARY SCALE:
The salary for the Selected Junior Clerk is Pay scale between Rs. 5200-20200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- and the Consolidated monthly remuneration per month is Rs. 5200 as pay + Rs. 1,900/- along with Grade Pay Rs. 7100/-. The mention salary scale is only for Junior Clerk post and for other post its different.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The applicant has to pay fees through online portal.
- Once the fee is paid in any case that is not refundable.
- The signature and photograph of the applicant should be in a limit according to the official notification.
SELECTION PROCESS OF ODISHA JUNIOR CLERK POSTS:
The organization will select candidates through a selection process comprising of the following steps / phases: Phase I – Written Test (385marks) Phase II – Practical Test (65marks)
The application fee is Rs. 100/-.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Application starts from – 1.08.2017 to 08.09.2017
- Last date for submission – 31.09.2017
For more information, visit the important links below –
- Official Website – osssc.gov.in
- Download Notification – Click here.