OSSSC Supply Inspector Recruitment Notification Odisha Vacancy 74 Posts Inspector of Supplies www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Inspector of Supplies Recruitment Notification 2017: OSSC has announced recruitment notification in 2017 for Supply Inspector. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.ossc.gov.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to OSSC or Odisha Staff Selection Commission Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017.
Inspector of Supply – 74 Posts
- The system for post is contractual basis under Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department of Odisha.
- There are total 74 vacancies for the Inspector post.
- Total 24 vacancies are reserved for women candidates.
- The educational qualification for the Inspector post is the candidate has to pass Graduation Degree or its equivalent from any Government recognised University.
- The candidates should have knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
- On the other hand the candidates have to pass their Middle School Examination / Higher Secondary Exam with Odia as a language subject.
- The essential age limit is 21 years.
- The upper age limit is 32 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- There is relaxation in favour of SC, ST, SEBC, Women, and PWD candidates.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay of – Rs. 9300/-.
- Grade Pay – Rs. 4200/-.
- The candidates have to upload their Documents and Payment details.
- The candidates can pay application fee in both the modes.
- The application fee is of Rs. 100/-.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to the official notification.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- The documents should be submitted through Speed Post.
- The candidates should have a valid Email Id and Phone Number.
- Nationality proof
- 10th Standard Certificate
- Phase I –Preliminary Exam
- Phase II – Main Written Exam
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test
- Phase IV – Viva-Voce Test
- There are list of documents required for Inspector post.
- For the details download the official notification.
- Online application starts from – 18.09.2017
- Last date for submission of application – 17.10.2017 (11.55 pm)
- Last date for submission of documents through speed post – 25.10.2017
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.ossc.gov.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.