OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 60 Posts Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited OA Grade III
- 1 OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 60 Posts Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited OA Grade III
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 60 Posts: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has published recruitment notification for Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee) from 24.11.17 to 23.12.17 through the official website www.optcl.co.in. Please go through the following post to know the detailed vacancy list, salary structure and other information regarding the OPTCL Job. Official website of OPTCL Odisha is – www.optcl.co.in. For more details regarding the OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 visit the details where we have discussed about Age Limit, Salary Scale, Vacancy details, Selection Process, Important Dates of Recruitment 2017.
Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee)
Reservation/ Vacancy Details:
Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee)
Educational Qualification Requirement Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have qualified Bachelor Degree in any subordination from any affiliated University or equivalent .
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge in Computer Application.
- Candidates must have fluency in Odia and must have qualified middle School with odia as medium of language
- Candidates must have passed final examination of standard VIII with Odia language.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is offering Rupees 8,000 per month during the training period.The candidates those will be selected after the training period for the post of Office Assistant Grade III will be remunerated Rupees 5,200 to 20,200 plus.
Candidates must be minimum of 21(twenty one) years and maximum of 32(thirty two) years as on 1st November 2017. Upper age limit can vary upto 5(five) years for SC/ST/SEBC, Women and 10 (ten) years for PWD candidates.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- UR and SEBC candidates must pay Rupees 500 which is non refundable in any circumstances.
- ST,SC from Odisha and PWD applicants must pay Rupees 250.
- OPTCL department candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates will need to pursue one year training. Trainee can be adjourn during the training period.
- Admit cards or the call letters must be downloaded before the Examination.
Selection Process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and skill test (Practical)
- Qualified candidates will be called for computer based multiple choice questions (MCQ) examination sustaining 30% English, 15% computer application, 15% Mathematics, 20% Reasoning and mental ability and 20%General Awareness.
- Selected CBT candidates will be called for skill test in computer application.
- Eligible candidates will have to seat for proper medical test.
Important Dates of OPTCL Recruitment:
Starting date of online submission
24.11.17 From 11 AM
Ending date of online submission
23.12.17 From 7 PM
Opening date of depositing fee
Closing date of depositing fee
Admit card distribution
Last week of December 2017
Computer Based Test
2nd or 3rd week of January 2018
General and OBC Candidates – Rs 1000.
SC ST candidates – Rs 500.
Fees have to be paid online or offline through bank challan.
How to Apply:
Those who are interested in latest Odisha Govt job or PSU Job in 2017 2018 especially in Odisha Power Transmission Company Limited, can apply for this golden chance of joining the PSU as office assistant post. For this you need to go to the official website which is www.optcl.co.in and apply against the mentioned post. Visit the links below to know more about the OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Official Website: www.optcl.co.in.
- Download notification: Click Here.