Odisha Public Service Commission Civil Service Examination 2018 Odisha Administrative Police Service Finance Cooperative Service, Revenue and Taxation & Accounts Service 2017-18 Recruitment Advertisement OPSC Notification
- 1 Odisha Public Service Commission Civil Service Examination 2018 Odisha Administrative Police Service Finance Cooperative Service, Revenue and Taxation & Accounts Service 2017-18 Recruitment Advertisement OPSC Notification
OPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2017 2018 Recruitment Advertisement: Odisha Public Service Commission have invited the candidates to seat for the Odisha Civil Service Examination for the post of Odisha Administrative, Group A (Junior Branch), Odisha Police Service Group A (Junior Branch), Odisha Finance Service Group A (Junior Branch) from category 1, Odisha Cooperative Service Group B, Odisha Revenue Service Group B and Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service Group B. Online Application is available from 30.11.17 to 14.12.17 through the official website www.opsconline.gov.in. We have given here detailed eligibility criteria, salary structure, age limit and other information regarding the OPSC Civil Service Exam 2018.
Total Vacant Seats
1.OAS Gr A (JB)
2. OPS Gr A (JB)
3. OFS Gr A (JB)
4.OCS (ARCS/ AGCS)
6.OT & AS
106 (36 W)
Category Wise Vacancy:
Name of the Post
OAS Gr A (JB)
(1-B/LV) & 1-D/HH)
OPS Gr A (JB)
OFS Gr A (JB)
OCS (ARCS/ AGCS)
OT & AS
01 (Multiple Disabilities)
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification Requirement:
- Candidates must have qualified standard VII with Odia language from any recognized school under state or Central Government.
- Applicants should have passed Middle school with Odia language.
- Candidates should have passed HSC from any affiliated board under State or Central Government with Odia language as medium of examination.
- Applicants must have qualified Bachelor Degree or from any renowned University under Central or State Government of India or Education Institute by the act of parliament or University Grants Commission Act 1956.Or Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
Monthly payment for the post of OCS Gr A (JB) Rupees 56,100, OPS Gr A (JB) Rupees 56,100, OFS Gr A (JB) Rupees 56,100 in category 1.OCS Gr B Rupees 44,900, ORS Gr B Rupees 44,900, OT & AS Gr B Rupees 44,900 in category 2.
Candidates must have minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Applicants should pay Rupees 300 which is non refundable in any circumstances.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- SC/ ST of Odisha and 40% permanent disable Candidates are excluded from payment of application fee.
- Admit card and call letters must be downloaded prior to Examination.
The examination of Civil Service Examination are divided into four parts:-
- Preliminary Examination (multiple type questions)
- Main Examination
- Personality Test or Interview
- Candidates those are applying for Odisha Police Service are required to seat for a Physical Standard Test (Caste and Gender wise).
Important Dates of Odisha Civil Service Exam and Events:
30.11.17 to 14.12.17
Submission of application fee
How to apply:
For more details regarding the OPSC Civil Service Exam 2018, visit the links below –
- Official Website – Click here.