OICL Recruitment 2017 Notification Advertisement Administrative Officer (AO Scale 1) Vacancy 300 Posts www.orientallnsurance.org.in
- 1 OICL Recruitment 2017 Notification Advertisement Administrative Officer (AO Scale 1) Vacancy 300 Posts www.orientallnsurance.org.in
OICL Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer AO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Scale 1 300 Posts Application Form Online: ORIENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED or OICL has announced recruitment notification for Administrative Officer Posts in 2017. There are total 300 numbers of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.orientallnsurance.org.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, important dates for the recruitment of OICL AO Posts 2017.
OICL POSTS & VACANCIES:
Total number of posts – 300.
The essential educational qualification for the Accounts post is passed M.Com or MBA (Finance) from the University or Institute under State/Central Government with 55 to 60% of aggregate For Generalist AO posts, graduation from any degree in required. There will be mention if any sort of experience is required. The educational qualification for other posts may differ.
The minimum age limit should be 21 years and the upper age should between 30 to 40 years according to the official notification. There will be relaxation applicable according to the rules and regulation.
- Basic pay – Rs. 32795/-.
- Total salary – 51000/- p.m
- The pay scale – Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315.
- All types of allowances included in it.
- There will be extra perks for the post.
- Any request to correct error in the confirmed application filed by the candidates will not be accepted.
- In case of more than one online application made by a candidate than only the latest confirmed application will be concerned.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- No offline application will be applicable.
- The application fee is refundable amount.
- Both the man and women will be eligible for the post.
- Candidates will be getting more from the dedicated website which is mention below.
- The candidates should have genuine certificates of eligibility.
The organization will recruit candidates through a selection process according to the OICL.
- Phase I – Preliminary Exam
- Phase II – Mains Test
- Phase III – Interview
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Application starts from – 18.08.2017
- Last date for submission – 15.09.2017
- Dates on Exam (Online) – Phase I = 22.10.2017 / Phase II = 18.11.2017
For more information visit the links below –
- Official Website – www.orientalinsurance.org.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.