NSPCL ENGINEER RECRUITMENT GATE SCORE 2017 NTPC SAIL POWER COMPANY LIMITED
NSPCL Engineer (EET) recruitment through GATE 2017 Score: NSPCL is a premier joint venture company of two Maharatnas. NTPC-Sail Power Company Limited has announced recruitment notification for various engineering posts. There are total 15 vacancies according to the notification. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which will be given below in the article. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post of NSPCL GATE based Engineer Recruitment. The application process is going on through the official website which is www.nspcl.co.in. The candidates who are interested for the posts must fill the application form.
POST & VACANCY:
Engineering Executive Trainee Post
- The vacancies are reserve for the reserved category as per NSPCL.
- The essential educational qualification for the Engineering Executive Trainees post is the candidate has to pass full time degree in Engineering Trades mentioned above from any Government recognised University / Institution.
- The candidates have to complete their engineering in any one stream from above category.
- The upper age limit is 27 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 20600-3%-46500/-.
- Basic Pay – 20600/- (During Training)
- There are other perks also applicable with the salary.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- All future correspondence would be sent via e-mail only.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to NSPCL.
- The final place of posting will be decided after training.
- The application fee is Non-refundable.
- The candidates can pay the fee through SBI collect, Internet banking / Debit card etc.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents which are required.
- The candidates who are already involve in a job they have to submit NOC.
NSPCL SELECTION PROCESS:
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – GATE-2017
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
NSPCL IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Last date for submission of application – 10.10.2017 (Midnight)
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.nspcl.co.in
- Download advertisement notification – Click here.