NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Technician Recruitment 2017 Application Form 41 Posts
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017 Technician Vacancy: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced official notification for recruitment. This is a Government of India Enterprise. There are total lots of category wise vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.npcil.co.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post. The recruitment application will be announced for Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician-“B” (group-C).
POST & VACANCY:
- There are different cadre for the above mention post.
- Total vacancy for the various posts is 41.
- The vacancies are also reserved for the SC, ST, PWD, OBC etc.
- The educational qualification require for the post is the candidate has to pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% of aggregate in Science and Mathematics Individually Science from any Government recognised University.
- The Preferred Qualification for the post is ITI in any trade from above mention posts from any recognised University.
- There will be some sort of experience recommended for the posts.
- The qualification may differ according to the posts.
- The candidate shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level.
- Minimum age of the candidates should be – 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 24 to 39 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The candidates get Stipend during Training.
- In the first year of training the candidates get Rs. 6200/- as per month.
- In the second year of training the candidates get Rs. 7200/- as per month.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test – 1
- Phase II – Written Test – 2
- Phase III- Skill Test
- Phase I V – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT 2017:
- Application Starts from – 25.09.2017 (10.00)
- Last date for submission of application – 20.10.2017 (17.00)
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.npcil.nic.in
- Download Recruitment Notification – Click here.