WBCS Model Question Paper Download Solved PDF MCQ Questions Answers Preliminary Exam
WBCS Model Question Paper Download Solved PDF Objective MCQ Questions Answers
1) All Enzymes are actually ?
C. Fatty acids
2) Which of the following are infected by foot and mouth disease ?
3) “India for the Indiana” was the political message of
(a) D E Wacha
4) A ruling dynasty established in India at the instance of Timur was
5) The soil which is a mixture of sand, clay and silt is known as:
(a) loamy soil
(b) sandy soil
(c) clayey soil
(d) desert soil
6) Which one of the following regions experiences three cropping season for rice in India (Rice Bowl of India) ?
(a) Krishna-Godavari delta
(b) Brahmaputra valley
(c) Coastal Kerala
(d) Littoral Tamil Nadu
7) The constitution of India is—
c) Very rigid
d) Partly rigid, partly flexible
8) As soon as I shall reach New Delhi (a)/ I shall send you the file (b)/ you have asked for.(c)/ No error (d)
Directions: In each of the following questions, choose the correctly spelt word.
9) a) Exemple
Directions: in the following sentences a word or phrase is written in bold. For each bold part four words/phrases are listed below each sentence. Choose the word nearest in meaning to bold part. She upbraided the little girl who got frightened.
10) a) make tails
b) make up
Directions: The following sentences consist of a word or a phrase which is written in bold letters. Each of them is followed by four words or phrases. Select the word or the phrase which is closest to the opposite in meaning of the bold word or phrase.
11) The minister was accused of indulging in nepotism.
12) A man rows a boat 18 km in 4 h downstream and returns upstream in 12 h. the speed of the stream (in km/h) is
13) If an exterior angle of a cyclic quadrilateral be 500, then the interior opposite angle angle is
14) If a + b=5,a2+ b2 = 13, the value od a – b ( where a>b) is
b) – 2
d) – 1
15) The product of two numbers is 12960 and their HCF is 36. How many pairs of such numbers can be formed?
16) Find the place value of 4 in 46127.
(e) None of the above
Directions: (Q 17) Selected the related word/letter/number from the given alternatives.
17)Interrupt : Speak :: ?
a)Shout : Yell
b)Intrude : Enter
c)Interfere : Clash
d)Telephone : Telegraph
18) Find the wrong number in the given series.
19) Select the word which cannot be formed from the original word.
20) If the 5th date of a month is Tuesday ,what date will be 3 days after the 3rd Friday in the month?
21) When was the Rajagopalachari formula evoled?
22) The Moplah rebellion of 1921 broke out in?
23) Salt lake stadium is also known as?
d)Yuva bharathi Krirangan
24) In which year Left front won the state assembly elections first time ?
25) Which Agriculture export item is second in case of India?
(a) Marine product
(d) Oil cake