WB Primary TET Model Question Paper Download Sample Set Solved PDF Practice MCQ Questions Answers Syllabus Wise Teacher Eligibility Test
WB Primary TET Model Question paper download fully free PDF Sample Practice Questions Answers Solved Set
1) Toy age refers to
a) Early Childhood
b) Late Childhood
d) All of these
2) How a “Teacher” should behave with the students?
a) Father Like
b) Friend Like
d) Elder Like
3) Responses that produce a discomforting effect become __________ to occur again in that situation.
(A) not likely
(B) equally likely
(C) less likely
(D) more likely
4) Nature Children are like
5) How much knowledge is gained through the sense of smell?
Directions (Q 6) : In these questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best express the meaning of the given word.
Directions (Q. 7) : In these questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words\ sentence.
7) One who hates woman
8) The police would be employed at all places to beef up security.
d) No improvement
9) The unfortunate reality, as a result of this decline England is/ (P), peripheral sport in England and/ (Q), is cricket is today a/ (R), peripheral to World cricket/ (S)
a) S Q P R
b) R P Q S
c) S P Q R
d) R Q P S
10) He thinks (a)/ himself (b)\ as a great scholar (c)\ No error (d)
11) Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
a) 1 : 3
b) 3 : 2
c) 3 : 4
d) None of these
12) The angle of elevation of a ladder leaning against a wall is 60º and the foot of the ladder is 4.6 m away from the wall. The length of the ladder is:
a) 2.3 m
b) 4.6 m
c) 7.8 m
d) 9.2 m
13) What will be the day of the week 15th August, 2010?
14) Chittora is one of hydro electric station in—
15) Which State has the largest number of sugar mills?
(c) Tamil Nadu
(d) Uttar Pradesh
16) First decisive military success of English East India Company in India is marked by –
a) Battle of Buxar
b) Battle of Plassey
c) Battle of Panipat
d) Battle of Haldi Ghati
17) Who is competent to dissolve the Rajya Sabha?
a) The Chairman, Rajya Sabha
b) The President
c) The Joint-Session of Parliament
18) The base of Consumer Price Index(CPI) for industrial workers has been shifted from 1982 to:
19) Which of the following organization is the oldest ?
20) Which of the following is a rich source of Vitamin B- 12 ?
a) Cashew nut