WB Forest Guard Model Question Paper Download Vanrakshak Police West Bengal Sample Solved Practice Test Set MCQ Questions Answers Written Exam
West Bengal Forest Guard Model Question Paper Sample Practice Test Set MCQ Questions Answers Download PDF for Written Exam –
1) How many times Kumbh Mela is held in 12 years?
a) 5 times
b) 3 times
c) 6 times
d) 4 times
2) Khordad sal is the festival of:
3) World’s oldest church was found in 1998 in:
4) The first session of the ‘ Indian National Congress’ was held at
5) In which part of the constitution, details of citizenship are mentioned?
6) In which census did the density of population decrease as compared to the preceding census ?
7) We know where it begins (a)/ but we don’t know (b)/ that where it ends.(c)/ No error (d)
Directions: in the following sentences a word or phrase is written in bold. For each bold part four words/phrases are listed below each sentence. Choose the word nearest in meaning to bold part.
8) The resignation of the chief minister is intriguing.
9) She purchased gimcrack ornaments from the market.
Directions: four alternatives a,b,c and d given under each sentence, you are required to select most suitable alternative to fill in the blank/blanks in the sentence to make it meaningful.
10) Even a ….. glance will reveal the mystery.
Directions: In each of the following questions, choose the correctly spelt word.
11) a) Exemple
Directions: The following sentences consist of a word or a phrase which is written in bold letters. Each of them is followed by four words or phrases. Select the word or the phrase which is closest to the opposite in meaning of the bold word or phrase.
12) He produced cogent reasons for the change of policy.
13) The average of 50 numbers is 38. If two numbers, namely 45 and 55 are discarded, the average of remaining numbers is
14) The product of two numbers is 12960 and their HCF is 36. How many pairs of such numbers can be formed?
15) Complete the series 7, 26, 63, 124, 215,342′ ?’
16) The price of rice falls by 20%. How much rice can be bought now with the money that was
sufficient to buy 20 kg of rice previously?
(a) 5 kg
(b) 15 kg
(c) 25 kg
(d) 30 kg
17) Profit earned by selling an article for Rs 1060 is 20% more than the loss incurred by selling the article for Rs 950. At what price should the article be sold to earn 20% profit ?
a) Rs 1000
b) Rs 1150
c) Rs 1250
d) Rs 1200
18) Rs. 120 are divided among A, B,C such that A’s share is Rs. 20 more than B’s and Rs.20 less than C’s. What is B’s share
a) Rs 10
b) Rs 20
c) Rs 24
d) Rs 28
19) At what percent will the compound interest, does a sum of money become 27 times in 3 yr ?
a) 100 %
20) A car travels a distance of 350 km at uniform speed. If the speed of the car is 20 km/h more, it takes 2 h less to cover the same distance. Find the original speed of the car.
a) 25 km/h
b) 50 km/h
c) 75 km/h
d) 35 km/h
Directions: (Q 21) Select the related letters/words/numbers from the given alternatives.
21) XXIV : 48 :: XIV : ?
Directions: (Q 22) Select the one which is different from the other three responses.
22) a) Mattress
b) Bed Sheet
23) Pankaj is the brother of Rekha. Rekha is the wife of Rahul. Rahul is the brother of Suman. What is the relation of Suman to Pankaj?
e) No specific relation
24) In a certain code language ‘DOG’ is written as ‘WTL’. How will ‘CAT’ be written in that code ?
Directions: In each of the following questions find which one word cannot be formed from the letters of the given words using each letter only once.