UPSSSC Stenographer Competitive Written Exam Model Question Paper Download PDF
Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Test solved Model Question paper for Written Exam has been given below. The fully solved sample practice question paper set with answer key can also be downloaded in PDF format. The practice paper for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Combined Competitive Stenographer Recruitment Exam contains question from the syllabus of the Uttar Pradesh UP Stenographer recruitment exam pattern / syllabus. The syllabus for the competitive exam is Hindi language, general intelligence (reasoning) & General Knowledge (GK). The question paper will be of MCQ type where candidates have to answer it on the OMR sheet. Detailed question paper for the model test set or UPSSSC Practice paper set of stenographer recruitment exam has been given below.
General Intelligence (GI) / Reasoning:
Direction: In each of the following questions, there is a certain relationship between two given words on one side of :: and one words given on another side of :: while another words is to be selected from the given alternatives, having the same relationship with this word as the words of the given pair bear. Choose the correct alternative.
1) Influenza : Virus :: Typhoid?
2) Melt : Liquid :: Freeze : ?
Diretions: Now try this last set of analogies, which are somewhat more difficult than the previous set. Remember that the first step in solving an analogy is to make up a sentence that describes the relationship between the first two words. Sometimes, your sentence may fit more than one answer choice. In these cases, be prepared to revise your original sentence. Each of the following questions consists of a related pair of words, followed by five pairs of words labeled a through e. Choose the pair that best represents a similar relationship to the one expressed in the original pair of words.
3) SPY : CLANDESTINE
accountant : meticulous
furrier : rambunctious
lawyer : ironic
shepherd : garrulous
astronaut : opulent
4) SLAPSTICK : LAUGHTER
fallacy : dismay
genre : mystery
satire : anger
mimicry : tears
horror : fear
5) The first Republic Day of India was celebrated on 26th January 1950. It was—
6) If the seventh day of a month is three days earlier than Friday, what day will be on the nineteenth day of the month?
Directions: In each of the following questions, four words have been given out of which three are alike in a certain way and one is different. Choose out the odd one.
7) a) Gangster
8) a) Hostel
9) Kamlesh goes 50 m North, then turns right and walks 40 m, then again turns right and walks 20 m,then again turns right and walks 40 m. How many meters is he from his original position?
10) The cricket ball is heavier than the hockey ball and volleyball is lighter than the football. Hockey ball is heavier than the football and tennis ball.Which of the following is the heaving ball?
a) Hockey ball
b) Cricket ball
Directions: In each of the following questions, a number series is given with one term missing. Choosing the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and fill in the blank spaces.
11) 5,17,37,65 (……) 145
Directions: In each of the following questions find which one word cannot be formed from the letters of the given words using each letter only once.
13) A is father of C and D is son of B.E is brother of A. If C is sister of D, how is B related to E?
14) In a certain code language ‘AYS’ is written as ‘BAT’ . How will ‘BYS’ be written in that code ?
15) If DELHi is coded as 73541 and CALCUTTA as 82589662,how will CALICUT be coded ?
General Knowledge (GK):
16) The Constituent Assembly which framed the Constitution for Independent India was set
up in :
17) The idea of the Constitution of India was first of all given by :
(a) Mahatma Gandhi
(b) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
(c) Jawaharlal Nehru
(d) M.N. Roy
18) Ashoka was much influenced by Buddhist monk called
19) The Nanda dynasty was established by
20) “India for the Indiana” was the political message of
(a) D E Wacha
21) Littoral forests occur
(a) on hills
(b) along the sea coasts and tidal creeks
(c) where the rainfall is heavy
(d) at elevated places
22) In India, diamonds are found at
(a) Panna (MP)
(b) Golkonda (AP)
(c) Khetri (Rajasthan)
(d) None of these
23) The nature of the winter rainfall in north western India is :
24) The type of unemployment mostly found in India can be characterised as :
25) Which of the following taxes is not levied by the Union Government?
(a) Wealth Tax
(b) Excise Duty
(c) Profession Tax
(d) Income Tax
26) Spermology is the study of—
d) Pollen grain
27) The father of modern chemistry is—
28) Which has maximum calorific value—
d) Amino acid
29) Which of the following is not the unit of energy:
c) Electron volt
30) The zero layer in the atmosphere is at a height of about
b) 50 km
Details about recruitment of UPSSSC Stenographer recruitment exam competitive test can be found on the official website.