UIIC AO Model Question Paper Download Fully Solved Practice Mock Test Paper PDF Sample MCQ Questions Answers Prelims Main Tier 1 2
United Insurance Administrative Officer UIIC AO Model Set Practice Sample Question Paper Prelims Mains Tier 1 2 Download PDF.
Directions: The following sentences consist of a word or a phrase which is written in bold letters. Each of them is followed by four words or phrases. Select the word or the phrase which is closest to the opposite in meaning of the bold word or phrase.
1) The judge thought that the offence was deliberate.
2) At his success in the examination he felt elated.
Directions: Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
3) Rajeev is too _______ as far as his food habits are concerned.
Directions: For each of the following sentences four alternatives are given. You are to choose the correct meaning of the idioms given in bold in the sentences.
4) He was a king who ruled his subjects with a high hand.
Directions: out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
5) One who is always doubting.
6) a) Leena is a most intelligent student in the class.
b) Leena is the most intelligent student.
c) Leena is a most intelligent student.
d) Leena is most intelligent student in the lass.
7) At a very young age (a)/ he died with (b)/ heart disease.(c)/ No error
Directions: in the following sentences a word or phrase is written in bold. For each bold part four words/phrases are listed below each sentence. Choose the word nearest in meaning to bold part.
8) It was an astute move to sell the property at that stage.
9) What will be the day of the week on 15th January 2010?
Directions: In each of the following questions, four words have been given out of which three are alike in a certain way and one is different. Choose out the odd one.
10) a) Mast
11) If Atul finds that he is twelfth from the right in a queue of boys and fourth from the left, how many boys should be added to the queue so that there are 28 boys in the queue?
12) Pankaj is the brother of Rekha. Rekha is the wife of Rahul. Rahul is the brother of Suman. What is the relation of Suman to Pankaj?
e) No specific relation
13) If Rs. 10 be allowed as true discount on a bill of Rs. 110 due at the end of a certain time, then the discount allowed on the same sum due at the end of double the time is:
a) Rs. 20
b) Rs. 21.81
c) Rs. 22
d) Rs. 18.33
14) ODD MAN OUT SERIES:
6, 9, 15, 21, 24, 28, 30
15) A man on tour travels first 160 km at 64 km/hr and the next 160 km at 80 km/hr. The average speed for the first 320 km of the tour is:
a) 35.55 km/hr
b) 36 km/hr
c) 71.11 km/hr
d) 71 km/hr