RPSC RAS RTS Model Question Paper Download Sample Set
Rajasthan (RPSC) RAS RTS Model Question Paper has been given below. You can download the sample model Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) or subordinate services questions from the link.
1)How many district are there in Rajasthan?
2) Maharana pratap died at the age of
a) 67 years
b) 54 years
c) 57 years
d) 49 years
3) Which city is called as rajasthan ka Nagpur?
4) Which of the city is know as city of Wales?
a) Raj Samand
5) Chittora is one of hydro electric station in—
6) Following are the characteristics of an area in India:
Hot and humid climate
Annual rainfall 200 cm
Hill slopes up to an altitude of 1100 metres
Annual range of temperature 15 degree C to 30 degree C
Which one among the following crops are you most likely to find in the area described above?
(d) Virginia tobacco
7) Which one of the following coasts of India is most affected by violent tropical cyclones ?
8) The proportion of nitrogen in the open air is
a) 21% by volume
b) 50% by volume
c) 21% by weight
d) 78% by volume
9) Who wrote ‘Discovery of India’ ?
a) Jawahar Lal Nehru
b) Lala Lajpat Rai
c) Dadabhai Naoroji
d) Moti Lal Nehru
10) At the time, when Nadir Shah attacked Delhi, the Mughal Emperor was
(a) Ahmad Shah
(b) Muhammad Shah
(c) Bahadur Shah
(d) Shah Alam
11) Which of the following countries enjoys a federal form of government??
12) In which part of the Constitution, details of Citizenship are mentioned?
13) Chashtana was the Satraps of
14) Which of the following is the smallest bird?
b) House sparrow
c) Humming bird
15) Total Number of bone found in child—
16) The sex of a new born baby is determined by the chromosome inherited from
a) The mother
b) The father
c) Mother’s mother
d) Father’s father
17) Which of the following rights was described by BR Ambedkar as the heart and soul of the Constitution ?
18) The first metal used by man was
19) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development is also known as
a) Credit Bank
b) Exim Bank
c) World Bank
d) Asian Bank
20) Who was the First Foreign Minister of free India?
a) Jawaharlal Nehru
b) Gulzari Lal Nanda
c) Lal Bahadur Shastri
d) John Mathai
21) Which one among the following metals is more reactive than hydrogen?
22) Indian Railway first introduced computerized reservation in
Direction: In each of the following questions, there is a certain relationship between two given words on one side of :: and one words given on another side of :: while another words is to be selected from the given alternatives, having the same relationship with this word as the words of the given pair bear. Choose the correct alternative.
23) Birth : Death :: Increase : ?
24) Clock : Time :: Thermometer : ?
25) 1.12.91 is the first Sunday. Which is the fourth Tuesday of December 91?
Directions: In each of the following questions, four words have been given out of which three are alike in a certain way and one is different. Choose out the odd one.
27) a) Lake
28) Madan is 40 m South-west of Bhuwan. Shyam is 40m South-East of of Bhuman.Shyam is in which direction of madan?
29) Ram ranked ninth from the top and thirty-eighth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class?
Directions: In each of the following questions choose one word which can be formed from the letters of the given words using each letter only once.
31) ) Pankaj is the brother of Rekha. Rekha is the wife of Rahul. Rahul is the brother of Suman. What is the relation of Suman to Pankaj?
e) No specific relation
32) Pointing to a person Rohit said ‘He is the younger of the two brothers of the daughter of my father’s wife’. How is the person related to Rohit?
33) In a certain code language ‘FILE’ is written as ‘UROV’. How will ‘SOUR’ be written in that code ?
34) In a certain code language DEAD is written as FGCF. How READ will be written in the same code language?
35) In a certain code language ‘STEAMER’ is written as ‘TUFBNFS’. How will ‘HOUSE’ be written in that code ?
For more details regarding the RPSC RAS RTS preliminary exam, visit the official website.