IB Security Assistant Model Question Paper Download Sample Practice Set PDF MCQ Question Answer Fully Solved Free
Intelligence Bureau IB Security Assistant Model Question Paper Sample Practice Set PDF Download:
1) Where in India is the Jim Corbet National Park located?
b) Jammu and Kashmir
c) Madhya Pradesh
2) Which of the following gases is used for refrigeration?
c) Carbon dioxide
3) Water exists both as solid and liquid at
4) The Mughal General, who decisively defeated Shivaji and forced him to conclude the Treaty of Purandar, was
(a) Shaista Khan
(b) Mirza Raja Jai Singh
(c) Prince Muazzam
(d) Dilir Khan
5) Which of the following was the ‘Newspaper’ of Annie Besant?
(a) The Hindu
(b) Indian Express
(c) The Times of India
(d) New India
6) Which of the following names/terms is NOT associated with the World Trade Organization (WTO)?
7) Who among the following Indian Prime Ministers resigned before facing a vote of no-confidence in the Lok Sabha ?
a) Chandra Sekkhar
b) Morarji Desai
c) Chaudhary Charan Singh
d) V.P. Singh
Directions: (Q.nos.8)Selects the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives.
8) 5 :2431 :: 8:?
Directions (Q.Nos. 9)Find the missing number/letter from the given responses.
10) Arrange the following words according to English dictionary.
11) Find the wrong number from the given series
12) In a certain code, if AUDITORIUM is written as MUIROTIDUA, how will MISFORTUNE be written in that code?
13) Find out the set among the four sets which like the given set
Given set is ( 6 : 12 : 18)
a)(4 : 8 : 14)
b)(12 :24 : 36)
c)(6 : 20 : 26)
d)(30 : 36 : 42)
14) Mani is double the age of prabhu. Ramona is half the age of Prabhu. If Mani is sixty, find out the age of Ramona.
Directions: Each the following main words are followed by four words. Select the word that is further (opposite) in meaning to the main word.
Directions: Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
17) The teacher ordered Kamal to leave the room and ______ him to return.
Directions: In each of the following questions an idiomatic phrase is given followed by four alternatives. Choose the alternative that best expresses the meaning of the expression.
18) Go hot & cold
a) get angry
b) get irritated
c) get out of cold
d) sudden feeling of fear and anxiety
Directions: out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
19) To bite like a rat.
20) a) It is the best which she could do for me.
b) It is the best what she could do for me.
c) It is the best that she could do for me.
d) It is best that she could for me.
21) Hardly had he finished his lunched than the phone rang.
d) no improvement
22) Mohan is the one (a)/ who always finds (b)/ fault with whatever Ram does.(c)/ No error (d)
Directions: in the following sentences a word or phrase is written in bold. For each bold part four words/phrases are listed below each sentence. Choose the word nearest in meaning to bold part.
23) Her evidence totally refuted the charges.
Directions: four alternatives a,b,c and d given under each sentence, you are required to select most suitable alternative to fill in the blank/blanks in the sentence to make it meaningful.
24) Health is too important to be……
25) If 2994 ÷ 14.5 = 172, then 29.94 ÷ 1.45 = ?
26) If Rs 1050 is divided into three parts, proportional to (1 / 3) : (3 / 4) : ( 4 / 6), then what is the first part?
27) The banker’s discount on a sum of money for 1 years is Rs. 558 and the true discount on the same sum for 2 years is Rs. 600. The rate percent is:
28) 8 litres are drawn from a cask full of wine and is then filled with water. This operation is performed three more times. The ratio of the quantity of wine now left in cask to that of water is 16 : 65. How much wine did the cask hold originally?
a) 18 litres
b) 24 litres
c) 32 litres
d) 42 litres
29) Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 20 and 30 minutes respectively. If both the pipes are used together, then how long will it take to fill the tank?
a) 12 min
b) 15 min
c) 25 min
d) 50 min
30) 3, 5, 11, 14, 17, 21