Bihar Police Constable Model Questions Answers Practice Set Download Sample Paper PDF CSBC
Bihar Police Constable Model Question paper download sample practice set PDF MCQ Questions Answers (CSBC) link –
Click here for Part 2 of the question paper.
1) The Chemical Symbol of Sodium is
2) When water is added to anhydrous white copper sulphate, the color will change to :
3) The number of valency electrons in carbon atom is
4) Which acid is present in lemon ?
5) The rest mass of a photon is
a) very small
b) very large
d) dependent on velocity
6) The space waves which are affected seriously by atmospheric conditions are
7) In nuclear reaction which one of the following is conserved ?
a) Atomic number
b) Mass number
c) Atomic number, Mass number and energy
d) None of the above
8) Plant development is influenced by
a) quality of light only
b) quality and quantity of light
c) quality and duration of light
d) quality, quantity and duration of light
9) Which is not an example of fungi ?
10) Myopia is connected with
d) None of these
11) The new alluvial deposits found in the Gangetic plain are known as:
12) Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary is located in :
(b) Himachal Pradesh
(c) Madhya Pradesh
13) Which of the following soils is very hard to cultivate?
14) The Garo, Khasi and Jaintia hills were formed in the same age as the
(b) Shiwalik Range
(c) Malwa Plateau
(d) Himachal Range
15) Among the following State, which one has largest net irrigated area?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
16) In India, during the last decade, the total cultivated land for which one of the following crops has remained more or less stagnant?
17) The famous Idol of Gomteshwar and famous jain temple is situated at –
18) During the Anglo-French struggle in the Carnatic, the French were finally defeated by the English in the battle of
19) The system competitive exam for Civil Services was accepted in principle in the year –
20) Which of the following was not a common social reform attempted by all the Hindu social reformers of the 19th century
(a) emancipation of women
(c) female education
Direction (Q. 21) : In questions out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best express the meaning of the given word.
22) a)An one-eyed person was seen roaming about the streets.
b) A one-eyed person was seen roaming about the streets.
c) The one-eyed person was seen roaming about the streets.
d) One-eyed person was seen roaming about the streets.
Directions: In each of the following questions, choose the correctly spelt word.
23) a) Refrigerator
24) Mohan is the one (a)/ who always finds (b)/ fault with whatever Ram does.(c)/ No error (d)
25) The teacher (a)/ kept advising (b)/ to work hard.(c)/ No error (d)
26) A cloth merchant claim to sell his material at cost price but uses a scale which reads 1 m for 95 cm. find his gain percentage.
27) Two numbers are in the ratio 3 : 5. If each number is increased by 10, the ratio becomes 5 : 7 the numbers are
28) Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
a) 1 : 3
b) 3 : 2
c) 3 : 4
d) None of these
29) How much time will it take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
a) 3.5 years
b) 4 years
c) 4.5 years
d) 5 years
30) What percentage of numbers from 1 to 70 have 1 or 9 in the unit’s digit?
General Hindi MCQ Questions:
31) न्यायः ?
32) भारतेंदु ने किस पत्रिका का सम्पादन किया ?
a) हिंदी प्रदीप
c) कवि वचन सुधा
d) भारत बंधु
33) ) प्रादुर्भाव