PNRD Assam Model Question Paper Solved Download Sample Set for Assam Panchayat & Rural Development Department Recruitment Written Test 2018. Free Download Sample Questions Answers Tax Collector Post. Model Question Paper set for PNRD Assam Exam. Written Test syllabus advertised on www.rural.assam.gov.in. Question Paper in PDF format practice questions 20th May 2018.
PNRD Assam Admit Card 2018 Exam Date RELEASED.
Download Free Assam PNRD Model Question paper
1) A budgetary deficit means:
(a) total expenditure is more than total revenue
(b) current expenditure is more than current revenue
(c) capital expenditure is more than capital revenue
(d) total expenditure is more than current revenue
2) The Eleventh Plan’s objective is
a)removal of poverty
b) inclusive growth
c) growth with social Justice
d) Development of minors
3) What is the animal symbol of World Wildlife Fund ( WWF)?
d) Giant Panda
4) The first session of the Constituent Assembly was held in :
(d) New Delhi
5) When did East African Development Bank come into force:
6) Who of the following kings was an ardent follower of Jainism?
b) Pulakesin II
d) Mahapadma Nanda
7) Scurvy is a disease of:
8) Yeast is used for the production of
b) Ethyl alcohol
c) Acetic acid
9) Which of the following plants is a total root parasite plant?
10) Indian monsoon is marked by seasonal shift caused by:
(a) differential heating of land and sea
(b) cold winds of Central Asia
(c) great uniformity of temperature
(d) None of these
11) Which one of the following is the wettest place in India?
12) Who tried the organize revolt by Indian Sepoys and Revolutionaries around 1913?
a) Bagha Jatin
b) Aurobindo Ghosh
c) Ras Behari Bose
d) Sachindra Nath Sanyal
13) Humayun lost the Mughal Empire to Sher Shah Suri finally In the battle of
14) In which of the Districts, the ‘Jonbeel Mela’ held every year
d) Karbi Anglong
15) The ratio of two numbers is 3 : 4 and their HCF is 4. What will be their LCM?
e) None of the above
16) Find the sum of the face values of 9 and 6 in 907364.
17) In a flight of 600 km, an aircraft was slowed down due to bad weather. Its average speed for the trip was reduced by 200 km/hr and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. The duration of the flight is:
a) 1 hour
b) 2 hour
c) 3 hour
d) 4 hour
18) Change the sign to find the equation.
28 – 7 + 2×2=0
a)Change + into x
b) Change x into –
c) Change – into+
d) Change + into –
19) BZA, DYC, FXE, ?,JVI
20) In a certain code, if AUDITORIUM is written as MUIROTIDUA, how will MISFORTUNE be written in that code?