Assam Junior Assistant Model Question Paper Download Solved Sample Set Practice MCQ Question Answers PDF
Assam Junior Assistant Model Question Paper Download Solved Sample Practice Set PDF Fully Solved
1) Federation Cup, World Cup, Allywyn International Trophy and Challenge Cup are awarded to winners of
2) DRDL stands for
a) Defence Research and Development Laboratary
b) Differential Research and Documentation Laboratary
c) Department of Research and Development Laboratory
d) None of the above
3) Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of
e) None of these
4) The 2013 CHOGM Summit was held in—
c) Sri Lanka
5) The Catch-line ‘’ The Joy of Flying ‘’ is associated with
a) Jet Airways
b) Sahara Airlines
d) Air India
6) Which one of the following coasts of India is most affected by violent tropical cyclones ?
7) Water is plants is transported by
8) The average of two numbers is M. If one number is N, then the other number is
c) M – N
d) 2 M – N
9) A person covers half his journey by train at 60 km/h, half the remainder by bus at 30 km/h and the rest by cycle at 10 km/h. find his average speed during the entire journey
a) 15 km/h
b) 24 km/h
c) 20 km/h
d) 33.3 km/h
10) Find the largest number which divides 62,132 and 237 to leave the same remainder in each case.
Directions (Q. Nos. 11-12) find the wrong.
11) 7, 9, 16, 25, 41, 68, 107, 173
12) 16, 4, 2, 1.5, 1.75, 1.875
13) Find the difference of place value of 4 and face value of 3 in 3784105.
(e) None of the above
14) A debtor can be pay 87 paisa in the rupee, but if his creditors would take 20% of his debts, he could pay them and have Rs 42 left. His debts and assests respectively are
a) Rs 600,522
b) Rs 500,521
c) Rs 400,520
15) A book was sold for a certain sum and there was a loss of 20%. Had it been sold for Rs 12 more, there would have been a gain of 30%. What would be the profit , if the book were sold for Rs 4.80 more than what it was sold for?
a) no profit, no loss
16) ) What should be subtracted from each of the numbers 54,71,75 and 99, so that the remainders are in continued proportion?
17) I have read an interesting book yesterday (a)/ and underlined the new words (b)/ which are simple but effective.(c)/ No error (d)
18) This is the same story (a)/ which I heard (b)/ from him yesterday.(c)/ No error (d)
19) a)She insisted on me to stay there.
b) She insisted on me staying there.
c) She insisted on my staying there.
d) She insisted in my staying there.
Directions: in the following sentences a word or phrase is written in bold. For each bold part four words/phrases are listed below each sentence. Choose the word nearest in meaning to bold part.
20) She upbraided the little girl who got frightened.
a) make tails
b) make up
21) It was an astute move to sell the property at that stage.
Directions: out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
22) A person who abstains completely from alcoholic drinks.
Directions: For each of the following sentences four alternatives are given. You are to choose the correct meaning of the idioms given in bold in the sentences.
23) she exhibited remarkable sang froid during the crisis.
24) I just paid him a left handed compliment.
a) an honest
b) a well deserved
c) an insincere
d) a flattering
25) At Christmas, even the elderly fathers paint the town red.
a)Indulge in rioting
b) pain the house red
c) spill red wire
d) have a lively time
Directions: Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
26) The health minister ______ the need to make the laparoscopic surgery available to the common people and _____ it’s reach.
a) underscored, widen
b) stressed, larger
c) spotted, extend
Directions: Each the following main words are followed by four words. Select the word that is further (opposite) in meaning to the main word.