MGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy in JE Electrical Eligibility Gujarat
- 1 MGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy in JE Electrical Eligibility Gujarat
MGVCL JE Recruitment 2017 Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy VSJE: MGVCL or Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited, through their advertisement stated that Junior Engineer in Electrical Dept / Vidyut Sahayak is going to be recruited this year. Around 63 posts are to be filled by suitable candidates who has passed Engineering (B.tech / B.E) in Electrical or (Electronics & Electrical). Please study the details regarding the vacancy, eligibility, payment and other related information regarding the recruitment exam. All the info has been collected from the official notification published on the official website of MGVCL which is www.mgvcl.com.
POST & VACANCY:
- Vacancy is also reserved category wise.
- The essential educational qualification for the Junior Engineer post is the candidate has to pass B.Tech or B.E in Electrical from any Government recognised University.
- There is minimum percentage requirement.
- The maximum age limit is 35 to 45 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
Salary during training
Salary after training
1st year – Rs. 21550/-
2nd year – 23550/-
- The candidates must have knowledge of computer and Guajarati.
- The candidates who are already involved in work have to submit NOC.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The candidate has to submit attested copies of documents.
SEBC & UR
- Candidates can pay the application fee through any branch of SBI or online.
- School leaving certificate
- Mark sheet of B.E or B.Tech
- Degree certificate
- Caste certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State (if any)
- Disability certificate (if any)
IMPORTANT DATES OF MGVCL RECRUITMENT:
- Last date for submission of application – 02.11.2017
- Last date for submission of application fee – 04.11.2017
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates willing to apply for this post need to fill up the form online through the official website of MGVCL. Payment can be done by online or by SBI bank challan. The e-generated application form with required documents and challan must be send to the office of MGVCL before 21st May. Those working in PSU or govt need to produce NOC or No Objection Certificate when required. The address to send the hard copy of application has been given on official notification PDF file.