MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 Vacancy for Vidyut Sahayak Posts in 2017 Gujarat 782 Posts Eligibility Criteria Graduation
- 1 MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 Vacancy for Vidyut Sahayak Posts in 2017 Gujarat 782 Posts Eligibility Criteria Graduation
MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 Application Form: MGVCL invites recruitment of Junior Assistant posts in 2017. There are total 782 number of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.mgvcl.com. The candidates have to fill the form before last date which have been mentioned below. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the Latest MGVCL Gujarat Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017.
MGVCL POST & VACANCY:
- Vacancy is also reserved category wise for SC ST OBC Candidates.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- The essential educational qualification for the Junior Assistant post is the candidate has to pass Graduation in any discipline from any Government recognised University.
- There is minimum percentage requirement, kindly check details from the recruitment notification advertisement.
- The maximum age limit is 30 to 45 years.
- The upper age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- Candidates should be eligible within 13.10.2017.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
Salary during training
Salary after training
1st year – Rs. 10000/-
2nd year – 11500/-
3rd year – Rs. 13000/-
- The candidates must have knowledge of computer and English.
- The candidates who are already involved in work have to submit NOC.
- The application fee is Non-refundable type.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The candidate has to submit attested copies of documents.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the posts.
- Phase I – Selection Test
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
SEBC & UR
- Candidates can pay the application fee through any branch of SBI or online.
- School leaving certificate
- Mark sheet of Graduation
- Degree certificate (if available)
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Disability certificate (if any)
IMPORTANT DATES OF MGVCL RECRUITMENT 2017:
- Last date for submission of application – 02.11.2017 (before 06.00 pm)
- Last date for submission of application fee – 04.11.2017
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.mgvcl.com
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.