Uttar Pradesh State GK UP General Knowledge MCQ Questions Answers
1) Which is the two major rivers of the state?
(A)Betwa and Chambal
(B) Ganges & Yamuna
(C)Kanhar and Ken
(D)Sindh and Ken
2) How was Uttar Pradesh formerly known?
3) In which of the following districts is the ‘Mango’ cultivation not done in the State?
4) Who of the following prime ministers of India was not born in Uttar Pradesh?
(A)P. V. Narasimha Rao
(B)Lal Bahardur Shastri
5) In which of the following districts is Ayodhya, the birth place of Ram situated ?
6) Who was the first Lok-Ayukt of Uttar Pradesh?
(A) Vishambar Dayal
(B) Kailash Nath Goyal
(D) Pt. Dwarika Pd. Mishra
7) Which Indian state has declared its 50 state as throught hit?
8) In which of the following districts is Narora Nuclear Energy Plant established?
9) Bharat Kala Bhawan Museum is situated in
10) Where is the Bharat-Kala-Bhawan situated in Uttar Pradesh?
11) Who was Uttar Pradesh’s chief minister in 1992?
(A)Ram Prakash Gupta
12) In which district of Uttar Pradesh has solar energy plant been started?
13) In which of the following region is the Bhotia tribe found in Uttar Pradesh?
14) When was the Cinema corporation established in Uttar Pradesh?
15) How many members are there in the VidhanSabha ?
16) . By which districts tribe is the ‘Shera Dance’ done in Uttar Pradesh?
17) . Where was the foundation of News Print Project laid in September 1989?