Indian History MCQ Question Answer Objective Model Paper
Multiple Choice Objective type questions from Indian History is given here. These MCQ Question answers are very important if you are preparing for competitive examinations.
1)Which one of the following personalities is not associated with the repair of Sudarshan lake during Gupta period?
2) The famous indo-Greek king who embraced Buddhism was
a) Strato I
3) Who among the following was a contemporary of Goutam Buddha?
4) The famous grammarian Panini hailed from which of the following mahajanapadas?
5) Which one of the following was initially the most powerful city State of india in the 6th century BC?
6) At which one of the following sites a pre-Harappan settlement has not been found?
b) Kot Diji
7) The Harappan towns and cities were divided into…. Large-blocks.
8) After the fall of Raigarh to the Mughals,the next capital of the Maratha Government was
9) Where did the battle between the armies of the Mughal Emperor and Nadir Shah take place in February 1739?
10) Indians in ancient time learnt a lot from the Greeks in the field of
12) Which one of the following was not one of the settlements established by Portuguese?
13) Where did the English open their first factories Eastern India?
14) Who was the successor of Shivaji?
b) Sahu II
d) None of these
15) Who stabbed Guru Gobind Singh to death?
a) Mahesh das
b) Gul Khan
c) Mir Jafar
d) Zulfikar Khan