Basic General Knowledge MCQ GK Question Answer Objective Model Paper
General Knowledge MCQ Questions answers GK Practice Set PDF Paper & Model Objective Series has been given below. MCQ model questions answers are asked in various competitive questions. Basic General Knowledge GK and General Awareness (GS) along with answers / solution / explanation is given below. GK Question Answers is common to various government competitive exam written test. Our GK Section MCQ Questions cover latest GK from different subjects. You can follow the GK Practice Question and Model paper sets daily which may help you in forthcoming exams. This Basic General Knowledge MCQ Questions are important for SSC PSC UPSC State PCS Bank LIC Railway Group C Clerk Stenographer and various other posts written exams.
GK MCQ General Knowledge Questions:
- Covers wide variety of topics.
- Contains 10 practice sets.
- Each paper contains 50 practice mock questions.
- Important for Govt Job Exam Preparation.
1) The National Chemical Laboratory is located in
2) The National school of Drama is situated in which of the following cities?
b) New Delhi
3) The first woman to climb mount Everest was
a) Marie Jose perec
b) Florence Griffith Joyner
c) Junko Tabei
d) Jackie Joyner Kersee
4) The Arjuna Awards were instituted in the year
5) Which one of the following countries is not a member of the OPEC?
6) Who is the author of the book ‘ The Right of Man’?
a) Thomas Hardy
b) Thomas Mann
c) Thomas Moore
d) Thomas Paine
7) Which one of the following countries is not a member of ASEAN?
a) Brunei Darussalam
8) India first took part in the Olympic Games in the year
9) The foirst Asian Games were held in
10) Toda tribes mainly live in
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
11) Which of the following sanctuary is well-known for elephants
12) Which one of the following is not a Baltic state?
13) Which one of the following is not an official language of the United Nations?
14) In which one of the following State of India is the Pemayangtse Monastery situated?
b) Himachal Pradesh
d) Arunachal Pradesh
15) Article 370 of the constitution is applicable to the state of
d) Jammu and Kashmir