KPRB TRAFFIC POLICE RECRUITMENT 2018 VACANCY 300 POSTS OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE KOLKATA
The commissioner of police, Kolkata has announced official notification for recruitment. There are total lots of vacancies. The notification is recommended by Government of West Bengal. Men and Women both are eligible for the post. The application of the posts will be fill up through by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post.
POST & VACANCY:
Deployment in Units
DC (I) TP, Kolkata
Traffic Department, Kolkata Police
- The relaxation is applicable according to the reserved category.
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Class VIII or its equivalent examination of Indian Armed Forces from any Government recognised University.
- There is some special preference applicable for the sports eligible candidates.
- There will be some sort of experience recommended for the post.
- The minimum age should be 20 years.
- The maximum age limit is 60 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification (not mentioned in the advertisement).
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to The Commissioner of Police.
- There are 2 years of training period.
- The candidates should be physically and mentally fit.
- No application will be received through Speed Post and Registered post.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Interview
- Phase II – Final Merit List
- Self attested copy of any identity proof
- Self attested copy of any address proof
- One copy of recent passport size photograph
- Self attested proof of age
- Self attested copy of educational testimonials
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Notification Date –
- Last date for submission of application –
For more information, visit the links below –