KOLKATA POLICE DRIVER RECRUITMENT 2018 VACANCY 300 POSTS APPLICATION FORM OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE KOLKATA
Kolkata Police Driver Recruitment Notification 2018: The Government of West Bengal has announced recruitment notification for male candidates of driver on contractual basis for a period of 1 year from date of joining. There are total 300 numbers of vacancies. The application will be fill- up through off line mode and application form can be found on the official website which is www.kolkatapolice.gov.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post.
POST & VACANCY:
Headquarter force- 24
Traffic department- 23
Combat battalion- 23
South division- 23
South east division- 23
North division- 23
Central division- 23
Easter division – 23
Port division- 23
South suburban division-23
South west division- 23 posts.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India and should be a permanent resident of west Bengal.
- The candidate has to pass Class 8th from a recognize Board.
- Must possess valid transport license.
- The candidate should have at least 3 years experience in driving.
- The minimum age is – 21 years.
- Upper Age Limit is – 40 years.
SCALE OF PAY:
- The pay scale is Rs, 11,500/- as per month.
- The payment is fixed for a period of 1 year.
The candidates will be required to appear in a three examination:
- Driving test
- Medical examination
- Verification of character and antecedents
Start of online application:
Last date of application:
ADDRESS OF ZONAL OFFICERS:
TO THE CHAIRMAN,
INTERVIEW BOARD OF SELECTION OF CONTRACTUAL DRIVIER
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
18, LALBAZAR STREET,
For more address information follow the official website.
- Candidates first required to registers in the web portal.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
The following documents have to be attached with the application:
- Self attested copy identity proof with pan card/ Adhere card/ driving license/ voter card/ bank passport with photograph.
- Attested proof of address.
- One copy recent passport size photograph.
- Self attested copy of proof of age.
- Experiences certificates also important.
- For details information follow the official website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in .
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.