- 1 LDC Village Assistant Fireman School Teacher Vacancy in Kerala PSC KPSC 2016 Notification
LDC Village Assistant Fireman School Teacher Vacancy in Kerala PSC KPSC 2016 Notification
Kerala Public Service Commission has published recruitment advertisement notification for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Village Assistant, Fireman, Constable. Language Teacher, School Teacher in 2016. Vacancy for KPSC recruitment 2016 has bee declared as 514 posts. The eligibility criteria, age limit, salary details post wise can be found from the post given below. You can visit the official website for more details which is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Details of the post and vacancy:
Following posts will be recruited in Kerala PSC or KPSC –
- Lower Division Clerk/ Village Assistant – 74
- Last Grade Servant – 02
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher – 36
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher – 26
- Male Warden – 01
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo) – 06
- Assistant Prison Officer (Male) – 01
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) – 17
- Staff Nurse Gr-II – 05
- Security Assistant ( NCA Viswakarma) – 01
- Syrang – 04
- Store Issuer Gr II – 01
- Accounts Officer – 01
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic – 22
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – Mathematics (NCA- ST) – 13
- Vocational Teacher- Office Secretaryship – 04
- Veterinary Surgeon Gr.II – 01
- Junior Consultant (General Medicine) – 01
- Ayah – 108
- Laboratory Assistant – 08
- ECG Technician Gr. II – 03
- Meter Reader / Spot Biller – 02
- Radiographer Grade II – 15
- Fireman (Trainee) – 60
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – Economics – 12
- Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers/ Depot and Watch Station Watcher/ Plantation Watchers/ Maistries/ Timber Supervisors/ Tope Warden/ Thana Watcher/ Dispensary Attendant – 27
- Process Server – 06
- Computer Gr. II – 04
- Electrician – 01
- Printer – 01
- Male Warden – 03
- ECG Technician Gr. II – 04
- Motor Mechanic – 04
- Tradesman – 10
- Pharmacist (Homoeo) – 02
- Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) Part II –
- Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) Part I –
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife – 02
- Peon /Peon Attender –
- Carpentry Instructor – 01
- Typist – 02
- Junior Instructor in Rattan work – 01
- Dental Mechanic Gr.II – 03
- Catalogue Assistant – 02
- Assistant Professor in Pathology – 10
- Chief (Decentralised Planning) – 01 posts.
Vacancy will be reserved for the SC ST OBC Ex-serviceman and PH category also. To know the category wise vacancy break up list, please download the full official notification for KPSC Recruitment in 2016 for School Teacher, assistant, fireman etc posts.
Educational Qualification Required:
Eligibility for Kerala PSC or KPSC posts in 2016 – candidates must have the required minimum eligibility criteria for the posts mentioned in their advertisement. Some posts requires bachelor degree or graduation and some required 12th Pass. Please see the post wise eligibility criteria for KPSC 2016 job in their official notification.
Important Dates of Recruitment:
Last date for submission of online form – 14-12-2016.
Monthly Salary for KPSC posts:
Recruited LDC School Teacher etc will be given monthly salary as per KPSC norms. Their salary will be included with other allowances. The pay scale details and packages can be found from the official website.
Lower Limit and Upper Limit for applying for the posts of KPSC or Kerala PSC in 2016 for various posts are given on official notification post wise. More information on the same regard are available once the full notification PDF.
Upper age relaxation will be provided to all the reserved category candidates including ex-serviceman as per the norms of Kerala PSC posts. Age will be calculated as per their reference date.
Candidates must know the recruitment process or selection procedure for the recruitment of the posts mentioned here. The candidates will be recruited through Written Test and interview. Syllabus for the written exam for Lower Division Clerk, Assistant, Fireman, School Teacher can be downloaded from the official website.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission for applying to Latest KPSC jobs in 2016 for various posts of 184 vacancy. Instruction and guidelines for the Recruitment 2016 can be found on below links. For more details, you can visit the official portal online.