ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2018 Vacancy 134 Driver Posts recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in Notification Application Form
ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2018 Notification Vacancy : Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force has invited online application from eligible candidates for the post of Constable (Driver). Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 14.02.18 to 15.03.18. Only male Indian citizens are eligible for the post. Physically handicapped candidates are not eligible for the post. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad also. 134 number of vacancies for the post has been advertised. 10% of the vacancies categorised in each group are reserved for Ex-servicemen. Read below detailed ITBP Constable Driver Vacancy, age limits, required educational qualification, salary structure, selection process and eligibility criteria for the Driver Constable Posts in 2018.
Details of the post and vacancy
- Constable (Driver) – 134 posts
Category wise number of vacancies
- UR – 47 posts
- SC – 68 posts
- ST – 05 posts
- OBC (Non- creamy layer) – 14 posts
Important dates of recruitment
- Starting date of online application – 14.02.18
- Closing date for submission of online application – 15.03.18. (Last Date)
Required educational qualification for the post
Candidates should have passed Matriculation or 10th Class from a recognized board/ institution or equivalent.
Candidates should also have a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with minimum 2 years driving experience.
Level – 3 in the Pay Matrix – Rs 21,700 – 69,100 (as per 7th CPC)
Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 27 years as on 15.03.18 i.e., they must not be born before 16.03.91 and after 15.03.97.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC/ Ex-servicemen (UR/ Gen), 6 years for Ex-servicemen (OBC) and 8 years for Ex-servicemen (SC/ ST). Upper age limit for Government service is relaxable upto the age of 40 years.
- General / OBC candidates – Rs 100
- SC / ST / Ex-servicemen – Nil
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of
- Height bar
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Physical standard test (PST)
- Written Test (OMR based) – 100 marks
- Practical (Skill) Test – 50 marks
- Resolution of the cases
- Verification of original documents
- Detailed medical examination (DME)
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website www.itbpolice.nic.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
ITBP Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment for the post of Head Constable(Motor Mechanic) & Constable(Motor Mechanic)
ITBP Constable & HC Recruitment Notification 2018: The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force published recruitment notification for the post of Head Constable(Motor Mechanic) and Constable(Motor Mechanic in Group’C’(Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial). 241 number of vacancy for the post has been advertised. Only male candidates are eligible for these posts. Candidates can apply through online only.Physically handicapped candidates are not eligible for these posts. Last date of the application form fill up has been given as 07.02.18 on the official website of ITBP which is www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad also. Below we have given the vacancy details, age limit, qualification required, monthly salary structure and eligibility details for the ITBP Recruitment 2018.
Details of the post and vacancy
Following posts will be recruited in the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force-
- Head Constable(MM)-60
Category wise number of vacancies
Head Constable Posts
10% of the vacancies are reserved for Ex-Serviceman.
If the vacancy of Ex-Serviceman is not filled due to non availability of eligible or qualified candidates then it should be filled by the other candidates.
Important dates of recruitment:
Ending date of the application form is 07.02.18.
Required Educational Qualifications for ITBP HC & Constable posts
1.For Head Constable post candidates should have passed 12th from any recognized board or institution. They should have a certificate in Motor Mechanic or three years diploma in Automobile Engineering.
2.For Constable post candidates should have passed 10th from a recognized board or institution. They must have a certificate in ITI for the respective trade or three years experience from a recognized institution or firm.
1.Head Constable-Rs 25500-81100
The post will also carry dearness allowance, ration money, washing allowance, special compensatory allowance if posted in border areas, free uniform and accommodation, transport alliance, free leave pass and other allowance as per the rules/instructions. They will be covered under the New Restructured Pension Scheme.
Candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC and Ex-Serviceman as per norms.
The selection process of the candidate will be done on the basis of height test, document verification, physical efficiency test(PET),written test, practical test, merit list, medical exam, physical standard test(PST).
Click to see – ITBP Constable Physical Eligibility Selection Process PET PST
How to apply
Candidates can apply through the official website of the Indo Tibetan Border Police i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Online application will only be accepted. Candidates who will submit application offline will be rejected.
- Official website – recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Apply Online – Click here.
ITBP Head Constable HC Combatant Ministerial Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 62 Posts Application Form Online Offline Eligibility
ITBP Head Constable HC Recruitment 2017 Combatant Ministerial Vacancy: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has announced official notification for various posts of head constable (HC) / Ministerial Combatant recruitment 2017. ITBP invites both male & female HC posts in 2017. There are total 62 vacancies for the posts of Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.recruitment.itbppolice.nic.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2017.
ITBP HEAD CONSTABLE POST & VACANCY:
Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial
No. Of vacancy
Female 15% of DR
(LDCE ITBP Departmental Candidates Only)
- Vacancy is also reserved for SC, ST and OBC category.
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass 10+2 or its equivalent from any Government recognised Board.
- The candidates have to know typing as other qualification.
- English typing test – 35 w.p.m
- Hindi typing test – 30 w.p.m
- The minimum age should be – 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 25 to 45 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Level – 4 in the pay Matrix
- Pay Scale – Rs. 25500-81100/- ( as per 7th pay CPC)
- ITBP will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents as per eligibility.
- The candidates should have a valid email-id and phone number.
- More information related to it visit to the official website.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Selection Test
- Phase II – Document Verification
- Phase III – Medical Test
- Phase IV – Final Merit List
SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-serviceman
IMPORTANT DATES OF ITBP RECRUITMENT:
- Online application starts from – 14.10.2017 (02.00 pm)
- Last date for submission of application – 13.11.2017 (01.59 pm)
Visit the links below for more information regarding ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2017 –
- Official Websites – www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.