INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION EXAMINATION SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD PDF EXAM PATTERN ISRO IPRC TECHNICIAN B TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (TA)
ISRO IPRC Technical Assistant Technician B Exam Syllabus Download 2018 Exam Pattern Selection Process: ISRO Propulsion Complex Technical Assistant (TA), Technician B Exam Syllabus 2018 Download PDF, Exam Pattern, Selection Process / Recruitment Process has been given below. Details of recruitment/ selection process, marks distribution and other information regarding the ISRO Technician B, Technical Assistant 2018 exam pattern have also given here. The official website of ISRO is [email protected] where candidates may contact for any further information regarding the ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2018.
ISRO IPRC TECHNICIAN SELECTION PROCESS:
The candidates have to pass the selection test for the post. Commission will prepare a category wise merit list from the marks obtained in the selection test.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Skill Test / Medical Test
- Phase III – Final Merit List
ISRO IPRC TECHNICAL ASSISTANT EXAM PATTERN:
The first stage of selection is written test. There is specific syllabus for the Phase I. The syllabus is purely based on the academic syllabus of the prescribed education qualification. When the candidates passed phase I they are eligible for phase II. ISRO will test the power of skill. The skill test is basically depends on the posts. The candidates have to maintain minimum 60% marks in this section. On the other hand for some posts the candidates should physically fit enough according to the rules and regulation of ISRO.
ISRO IPRC TA EXAM SYLLABUS:
The written exam syllabus for the ISRO IPRC has been given below –
Phase I – Written Test
- Basic chemistry with reference to flammable liquids and gases
- LPG properties
- Pressure , volume, and temperature relations
- Areas of triangle, rectangle and parallelogram relations
- Volumes of cylinders, cones, sphere and cuboids relations
- H20, CO2, O2, H2 and Inert gases
- Basic concepts in the use of electricity and its hazards
- Simple arithmetic of 10th standards , Basic English, General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Extra subjects for the post of Driver cum Operator ‘A’
Trouble shooting and maintenance of vehicles
Battery maintenance and charging
Upkeep of log books
Phase II – Skill Test:
The skill test depends on the specific posts. For more information related to this download the official website.
Medical Test – minimum fitness criteria / physical requirement has been mentioned below:-
- Height – 165 cm
- Weight- 50 kg
- Chest- 81-86 cm
- Night blindness is a disqualification
- Colour blindness is a disqualification
- Events – run, high-long jump, throwing-ball, rope-climbing, pull-ups.