INTELLIGENCE BUREAU RECRUITMENT 2017 ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE 2 POSTS VACANCY 1430
- 1 INTELLIGENCE BUREAU RECRUITMENT 2017 ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE 2 POSTS VACANCY 1430
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Assistant central intelligence officer grade 2 vacancy: Intelligence Bureau (MHA) has announced recruitment notification for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II. There are total 1430 number of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.mha.nic.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the recruitment of Intelligence Bureau (IB ACIO Vacancy) 2017.
IB 2017 POST & VACANCY:
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive – 1430 posts
Minimum educational qualification required for the recruitment post is passed a Bachelor Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognised university under state or central Government. The candidates must have knowledge about Computer for the post.
AGE LIMIT ACIO:
The minimum age for the recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 to 40 years according to the relaxation. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. For the relaxation details visit the notification.
SALARY SCALE OF ACIO GR 2:
The salary for the Selected Executive is Pay scale between Rs. 9300-34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- (PB-2) plus admissible allowances under revision as per recommendations of 7th CPC.
- The applicant has to pay fees through online portal.
- The signature and photograph of the candidate should be in limit.
- Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of their application form.
- The candidates should have valid email ID and documents.
- The application fee can pay in both online and offline.
The organization will select candidates through a selection process according to the Organization.
- Phase I – Written Exam (2 Tiers)
- Phase II – Interview (100 Marks)
The application fee for relaxation applicable persons is exempted and for others it’s Rs. 100/-.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Application starts from – 12.08.2017
- Last date for submission – 02.09.2017
How to Apply:
Those who are willing to join the latest IB technical post for the Assistant central intelligence officer grade 2, must go to the IB website before applying to see other criteria. Application form is required to be filled up online on the website – www.mha.nic.in.
- Official Website – www.mha.nic.in
- Download notification – Click here.