INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY CHENNAI RECRUITMENT APPRENTICE POSTS 2017
- 1 INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY CHENNAI RECRUITMENT APPRENTICE POSTS 2017
Integral Coach Factory has announced recruitment notification for Apprentice posts of Carpenter and other various trades (ITI Freshers & Ex) in 2017. There are total 564 vacancies for the latest recruitment of the posts through on-line mode by official way. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection procedure, important dates for the posts of ITI Trade apprentices in Integral Coach Factory in 2017. Integral Coach Factory Perumbur, Chennai has published recruitment notification for ITI apprentice on icf.indianrailways.gov.in.
INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY APPRENTICE POST & VACANCY:
- Carpenter – 29 20
- Electrician – 87 33
- Fitter – 133 70
- Machinist – 36 5
- MMTM – 0 3
- Painter – 36 0
- Welder – 88 24
Total 564 posts will be recruited where reservation will be based on the norms of ICF Recruitment 2017.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT:
Minimum educational qualification required for Carpenter under Integral Coach Factory is 10th pass with 50% of marks from a recognised board and have to posses National Trade Certificate / ITI. For other various posts there are various qualification according to the notification. There will be mention if any working experience is needed. For more details of the posts visit to the official website.
- The age limits of the posts are 15-27 yrs.
- Relaxation for OBC – 3 years, SC/ST – 5 yrs, and PWD – 10 yrs.
Salary scale for Fresher’s post during 1st year – 5700/- 2nd year – 6500/- 3rd year – 7350/- and for the period of training undergone in the ITI shall be taken into account for the purpose of determining the rate of stipend payable. For details information of other post download the recruitment notification.
No employment is guaranteed to the apprentices on completion of their training. The selected candidates should be abide by the rules and regulation.
- Candidates have to apply through official website www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in . the application needs to be downloaded and printed.
- One passport size photo and signature need to be affixed with the application
- Last date of application is 21.08.2017.
- Candidates should be fit according to the official website.
- The application fee for the candidates is Rs. 100/-. But on the other side no application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- The account details are: – 1. Account Name – FA&CAO/ICF 2. Account No. 05680210000328 3. Bank Name – UCO Bank/ICF Colony/Chennai 4.IFSC Code: UCBA0000568.
Last date for application form Submission is – on or before 27.08.2017.
For more details, visit the links below –