INDIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT RALLY 2017 VADODRA RAJKOT AUTO TECH GROUND TRAINING INSTRUCTOR POLICE AIRMEN VACANCY
- 1 INDIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT RALLY 2017 VADODRA RAJKOT AUTO TECH GROUND TRAINING INSTRUCTOR POLICE AIRMEN VACANCY
Indian Air Force has declared recruitment notification in 2017. Automobile Technician, GTI & IAF (P) posts under the Indian Airforce will be recruited through rally in 2017. Vacancy for the posts have not been mentioned. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post.
- Automobile Technician
- Ground Training Instructor
- Indian Air Force (Police)
The vacancy detail has not been mentioned by the Indian Air Force department.
Minimum educational qualification required for the posts is the candidate has to pass 10th /12th or its equivalent in any discipline with 50% of aggregate from a recognised Board under State or Central Government according to AIR.
- The candidates should be born between 13 January 1998 and 27 June 2001.
- Those candidates who are belongs to this category are eligible for the post.
The salary for the selected Automobile Technician, GTI & IAF (P) as follows:
- A stipend of Rs. 14600/- (during Training)
- The minimum scale of pay is Rs. 26900/- (on completion of training)
- The Military Service Pay is included in the OCT.
Indian Air Force will be selected disserve candidates through a selection process according to the rules and regulation.
- Phase I – Written Test & Adaptability Test-1.
- Phase II – Physical Fitness Test & Adaptability Test-2.
- Phase III – Medical Examination.
- The candidate should fill the form with all rules and regulation.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate should be in limit according to the notification.
- For the posts there is some list of relevant documents so therefore download the official notification.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT 2017:
For more details, visit the links given below –
Official website – Click here.