INDIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN RECRUITMENT 2018 GROUP X TRADES EXCEPT EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR TRADE & GROUP Y EXCEPT AUTOMOBILE TECHNICIAN GROUND TRAINING INSTRUCTOR IAF POLICE SECURITY MUSICIAN VACANCY AIRMEN APPLICATION FORM
- 1 INDIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN RECRUITMENT 2018 GROUP X TRADES EXCEPT EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR TRADE & GROUP Y EXCEPT AUTOMOBILE TECHNICIAN GROUND TRAINING INSTRUCTOR IAF POLICE SECURITY MUSICIAN VACANCY AIRMEN APPLICATION FORM
Indian Airforce Airmen Recruitment 2018 Group X Y Application Form IAF Airmen Vacancy: Indian Air Force have been asked the candidates to dispense for the post of Airmen in group ‘X’ trades except education instructor trade) and Group ‘Y’ Trades ( except automobile technician ground training instructor, Indian Air Force (Police) Indian Air Force (Security) and musician Trades) between 15.12.2017 to 12.01.18 through online www.airmenselection.cdac.in and www.careerindianforce.cdac.in. Interested candidates may read the detailed information regarding AIRMEN Educational Qualification Requirement / Eligibility Criteria for Group X Group Y posts, Selection Process, Important dates of Indian Airforce Airmen Recruitment 2018.
Airmen Educational Qualification:
We have given here detailed Indian Airforce Airmen Eligibility Criteria as given on the official recruitment notification published on the official website of www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade):
- Candidates must have qualified class 12 examination or equivalent Examination with Mathematics, physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Applicants must have passed 3 years diploma course in engineering in any stream as mentioned in drop-down menu.candidates must have completed the course from a government recognized polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% in English.
Group ‘Y’ ( Expect Automobile Technician GTI, IAF ( P), IAF (S) Musician) trade:
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent Examination in any stream/ subjects approved by Central or State Education boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English exclusively.
Group Y Medical assistant trade only:
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 Examination or equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English differently.
Candidates must be less than twenty one years as on date of enrollment.
Upper Limit = 21 Years.
IAF Airmen Monthly Salary:
- Candidates will be paid 14,600 per month as stipend during the training period.
- Group X trades ( Except Education Instructor Trade) – Applicants will be offered rupees 33,100 per month plus Dearness Allowances.
- Group Y (Except Automobile Technician GTI, IAF (P), IAF ( S) and Musician ) Trades – candidates will be paid Rupees 26900 plus Dearness Allowances.
Allowances – Transport allowances, composite personal maintenance Allowances, leave ration, high altitude, field area / Modified field area allowances, HRA allowances, Children Education Allowances, hostel subsidy allowances.
- Online test (both X and Y Group) candidates will have to qualify in each paper separately in their respective Groups
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptability exam 1 (For both group X and Y trades)
- Adaptability test 2 (For both Group X and group Y trades)
- Medical test
Other Important Information Regarding Airmen Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates will have to pay Rupees 250 for online application.applicants can pay their registration charge through debit cards/ credit cards/ Internet banking through internet gateway/ Examination fee can also be paid by challan payment at any axis Bank branch.
- Candidates must have a valid email address and Mobile number.
- Applicants must have Aadhar card number handy.
- Candidates will be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) at Basic training institute Belagavi (Karnataka).
- Applicants should download their admit card prior to the examination date.
Important Dates of Airmen Group X Y Recruitment 2018:
Opening date of online application
Closing date of online application
How to Apply:
For more information regarding Airmen Group X Y Recruitment in Indian Airforce 2018, you can visit the links which are provided below –
- Official Website – www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianforce.cdac.in.
- Download Airmen Recruitment Notification – Click here.
For more information regarding IAF Airmen Group X Y Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result etc. visit our homepage – www.jobsandhan.com.