HSSC Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor Recruitment 2017 Notification Application Form Haryana SSC
- 1 HSSC Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor Recruitment 2017 Notification Application Form Haryana SSC
HSSC has announced recruitment notification for Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor Engineering drawing instructor, store keeper and other various posts in 2017. Haryana Staf Selection Commission Advertisement Vacancy notification can be downloaded in PDF format from the official website link given below. There are total 508 vacancies for the latest recruitment of the posts through on-line mode by official website www.hssc.gov.in . We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, application fees, general instruction, salary scale, selection procedure of the above headline.
HSSC RECRUITMENT POST & VACANCY:
- Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor – 213
- Engineering Drawing Instructor – 197
- Store Keeper – 98
- For more visit to the official website.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
Minimum educational qualification required for Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor past according to the notification of HSSSC is Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology from AICTE recognised board or its equivalent. For other various post there are qualification different. There will be mention if any working experience is needed. For more details of the posts visit to the official website.
The minimum age for the recruitments is – 17 yrs.
The upper age limit is – 42 yrs.
Salary scale for the above post is FPL – 6 (35400-112400)(Pre-revised 9300-34800) along with 3600. All type of pay including in it. The salary scale is different for the other posts. More details information of other post download the recruitment notification.
ONLINE APPLICATION FEE:
General – Rs. 75 – 150/-.
SC/BC/EBPG – Rs. 18 – 35/-.
- The candidates should fill details in the application according to the notification.
- After apply the candidates has registration no. And password and take a print out of it.
- The hard copy of the application form along with all uploaded documents during the verification.
- Candidates have to show genuine caste certificate for relaxation.
- During interview candidate have to show original certificates.
- Candidates should be filling up one application for a particular category.
- Scanned Copy of Essential mark sheet of 10th/ 12th/ Graduate/ Diploma
- Sport Certificate (if any)
- Copy of the payment receipt.
- Scanned Photograph and Signatures of the candidates.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR RECRUITMENT:
Publication – 14.07.2017
Opening date – 01.08.2017
Closing date – 30.08.2017 (11:59pm).
Closing date for deposit of application fee – 01.09.2017(11:59pm).