Himachal Pradesh Rural Development Department GPRP VRP Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 402 Posts Application Form
- 1 Himachal Pradesh Rural Development Department GPRP VRP Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 402 Posts Application Form
HP Himachal Rural Development Department GPRP and VRP Posts Recruitment 2017: HP Rural Development Dept has released recruitment notification for GPRP and VRP Posts in 2017. There are total 402 numbers of vacancies for the latest recruitment of HP GPRP VRP posts. The application of the posts will be fill up through offline mode as per the notification by official website. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, important dates of the above headline.
HP RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPT POST & VACANCIES:
Following posts will be recruited in HP Rural Development Dept –
- GPRP – 201 posts
- VRP – 201 posts
- The essential educational qualification for the GPRP post is B.A in any discipline.
- The essential educational qualification for the VRP post is Passed 12th.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Computer.
The salary scale of the posts will be notified later.
The minimum age for the recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. The age limits should be different according to the posts.
- The applicant should have 2 years of experience for the GPRP post.
- The candidate should have knowledge of central and state developments.
- The candidates have to know the various act and law.
- The candidates should hold a diploma in computer from a recognised Institute.
The organization will recruit candidates through a selection process according to the rules and regulation.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Interview
- The application fee for the applicant is Rs. 300/- to Rs. 500/-.
- The candidates can pay the in any mode in which they are comfortable.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Notification starts from –18.08.2017
For more details, visit the official website of HP Rural Development Dept.