Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 2018 ITI Vacancy Engagement of Act Apprentices in Liluah Workshop and Howrah Division of Eastern Railway 2017
- 1 Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 2018 ITI Vacancy Engagement of Act Apprentices in Liluah Workshop and Howrah Division of Eastern Railway 2017
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 2018 Vacancy for ITI Posts: Eastern Railway invites candidates through online application for the post of various Apprentices. There are two parts the first one is Liluah Workshop & the second one is Howrah Division. The vacancy details of two parts are given below in the article. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.indianrailways.gov.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the posts.
POST & VACANCY:
- Vacancies are also reserved for SC, ST, OBC PH & Ex-serviceman candidates.
- The essential educational qualification for the Apprentice post is the candidate has to pass Matriculation or its equivalent with 50% marks from any Government recognised Board.
- For the various Apprentice posts the candidates have to complete ITI course according to the preference of post.
- Age of the candidates should not less than 15 years.
- Upper age limit is 27 to 40 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The candidates should be eligible within 01.07.2017
The salary scale of the post will be notified later.
- Stipend will be paid during the training of selected candidates.
- The photograph and signature should be within limits.
- Official application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- There are some sorts of transaction charges applicable along with the fee.
The selection will be depends upon the following steps according to official notification:-
- Phase I – Marks of 10th class & ITI
- Phase II – Medical Examination
- Phase III – Final Merit List
- Proof of birth
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Caste certificate (if any)
- PH certificate (if any)
- Other documents which is applicable
IMPORTANT DATES OF EASTERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT:
- Last date for submission of online application – 07.12.2017 (within 16:00)
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Website – Click here