Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2017 2018 Recruitment Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 1 Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2017 2018 Recruitment Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.1 Details of the post and vacancy
- 1.0.2 Category wise number of vacancies
- 1.0.3 Important dates of Delhi Judicial Exam 2017 2018:
- 1.0.4 Required qualification for the exam/ Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.0.5 Salary structure
- 1.0.6 Age limits
- 1.0.7 Examination Fee
- 1.0.8 Selection process
- 1.0.9 How to apply
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2017 2018 Recruitment Notification Eligibility Criteria: The High Court of India has invited online application from eligible candidates to fill up the direct recruitment post of Delhi Judicial Examination 2017 in two stage selection process comprising Preliminary written examination of objective type on 06.05.18 (Sunday) and Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination( Written) for selection of candidates for viva voce. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Candidates must be a citizen of India. Persons practising advocate in India are also eligible for the post. 50 number of vacancy for the post has been advertised. Candidates can apply online from 31.01.18 (10:00 AM) to 15.02.18 (11:59 AM). Below we have given the vacancy details, age limit, required qualification, monthly salary structure, selection procedure and eligibility details.
Details of the post and vacancy
Name of the post is Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2017. 50 number of vacancy for the post has been advertised. Out of 50 vacancies 04 are reserved for PH candidates.
Category wise number of vacancies
- General – 18
- SC – 11
- ST – 21
- PH (Blind/ Low vision) – 02
- PH (Ortho) – 01
- PH (Hearing Impaired) – 01
Total Vacancy – 50 Posts.
Important dates of Delhi Judicial Exam 2017 2018:
1. Commencement of online filling of application form is 31.01.18 (10:00 AM)
2. Last date for creating new login for online registration is 15.02.18 ( 11:59 PM)
3. Last date for filling online application form/ or making payment through Debit card/ Internet banking – 15.02.18 (11:59 PM)
Required qualification for the exam/ Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must be a law graduate from a recognized university/ institution.
Rs 27700- 44770
Candidates should not be more than 32 years as on 01.01.18.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for General category disabled candidates and 15 years for SC/ ST candidates.
1. General candidates – Rs 1000
2. SC/ ST/ PH candidates – Rs 200
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (objective type with 25% negative marking) and Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination (Written).
How to apply
Candidates can apply online only through the website of Delhi Judicial Service Examination i.e., www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. Before filling the form candidates need to read carefully all the instructions of Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2017. If the candidates do not fill up the form properly, the form may be cancelled without any notice or further reference.After filling the form candidates should take the printout of the application form.
- Official Website – www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Download Recruitment Notification of Delhi Judicial Service Exam – Click here.
For more information regarding recruitment notification, eligibility criteria, vacancy details for various other govt jobs – visit www.jobsandhan.com.