November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz MCQ Questions Answers
Current Affairs Quiz November 2017 MCQ Questions Answers
30th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who made a record as a captain to score 10 international hundred runs in a calendar year ?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Joe Root
C. Steven Smith
D. AB de Villiers
2. Which author was awarded with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Chandigarh ‘Literati – 2017’ ?
A. Amitava Bhattacharya
B. Ruskin Bond
C. Nirad C. Chowdhury
D. Salman Rushdie
3. Which team was defeated by Indian women Kabaddi team in the finals to clinch the Asian Kabaddi Championship 2017 trophy ?
C. South Korea
4. Name where the first phase of INSPIRE- 2017 got started ?
5. Where has the first rooftop solar carpet been installed in India ?
A. Rohini, New Delhi
B. Connaught Place, New Delhi
C. Janpath, New Delhi
D. Sansad Marg, New Delhi
29th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who is the creator of the AI politician ?
A. Nick Gerritsen
B. Kenneth Whelan
C. Steve Oliver
D. Stephen Muggleton
2. What is the name of the AI politician ?
3. Where was the Under-23 Senior World Wrestling Championship 2017 organised ?
4. In which category of wrestling did Ritu Phogat win the silver medal ?
A. 57 kg women free style
B. 62 kg women wrestling
C. 59 kg women wrestling
D. 48 kg women wrestling
5. Who is the quickest bowler to brag 300 Test match wickets in World Cricket ?
A. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
B. Ravichandran Ashwin
C. Mohammad Shami
D. Ishant Sharma
6. Name the 3D Sanskrit film screened at the International Film Festival of India.
C. Adi Shankaracharya
7. Where will the 7th International Military Games be organised this year by CISM ?
28th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. In which cities of South Korea ‘Ayodhya Mahotsav’ will get celebrated this year ?
A. Seoul and Pusan
B. Incheon and Daegu
C. Ulsan and Suwon
D. Seoul and Gimhae
2. Who was awarded with the Golden Shoe Award this year ?
A. Andres Iniesta
B. Luis Suarez
C. Lionel Messi
D. Cristiano Ronaldo
3. Which is the most visited place of the world as declared by the ‘World Book of Records’ ?
A. Taj Mahal
B. Agra Fort
C. Golden Temple
D. Lotus Temple
4. Who took the position of the Deputy Director General of the World Health Organisation ?
A. Dr. Margaret Chan
B. Soumya Swaminathan
C. Christine McNab
D. Darryl Granberry
5. Who inaugurated the International Gita Mahotsav 2017 ?
A. Ram Nath Kovind
B. Pranab Mukherjee
C. Nrmala Sitaraman
D. Mira Kumar
27th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Where has the largest solid state interlocking system of Asia been installed ?
D. Mughal Sarai
2. Which year is to be observed as the International year of Millets ?
3. Which country is the largest producer of bamboo in the world ?
4. When is the Constitution Day is celebrated in India ?
A. 26th August
B. 26th November
C. 26th January
D. 26th April
5. Who inaugurated the 2-day conference on the National Law Day in New Delhi ?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Pranab mukherjee
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Ram Nath Kovind
26th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who was declared as the best actor in the Asia Pacific Awards for his performance in ‘Newton’?
A. Anjali Patil
B. Pankaj Tripathi
C. Rajkumar Rao
D. Raghuvir Yadav
2. Which campaign has been launched by Mumbai Police along with Axis Bank ?
3. Who is the head of the 4-member committee formed by Govt. of West Bengal to look into the works of hilly area ?
A. Roshan Giri
B. Mann Ghising
C. Bimal Gurung
D. Binay Thapa
4. Which volcano of Indonesia’s bali island suddenly became active for the first time in the last 54 years ?
A. Mount Agung
C. Mount Merapi
D. Mount Tambora
5. Which day has been designated by the United Nations General Assembly as the International Day for Elimination of Violence Against Women ?
A. 21st November
B. 22nd November
C. 24th November
D. 25th November
25th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Name the app developed to provide information about the state and central government services.
2. Who inaugurated the Sangai Festival 2017 in Manipur ?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Ram Nath Kovind
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Piyush Goyal
3. How many cities have been considered for the execution of the safe-city plans under the chairmanship of Rajiv Gauba ?
4. Who became the first woman pilot in the Indian Army?
A. Sandhya Suri
B. Punita Arora
C. Padmavathy Bandopadhyay
D. Shubhangi Swaroop
5. Which is the world’s most violent region for women declared by the study of the UNW, UNDP ?
A. Latin America and Caribbean
D. El Salvador
24th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who is to become the President of Zimbabwe?
A. Emmerson Mnangagua
B. Robert Mugabe
C. Joice Mujuru
D. Canaan Banana
2. Which according to the report of the ‘Government at a glance 2017’ is the most trusted Government of the world?
3. The launching of which scheme has resulted in the massive production of fish in 2017 ?
A. Fish Revolution
B. Green Revolution
C. Fish Production
D. Blue Revolution
4. Who has started with the ‘Manyata’ movement for the women ?
5. In which district of Odisha ‘Parab 2017’ is getting organised?
23th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Which Indian state has started with the initiative to fight against childhood obesity?
A. Tamil Nadu
C. West Bengal
2. How many satellites have been launched by China recently to bring radical changes to the remote sensing industry?
3. Who has been given the ‘Big Little Book Award 2017’ for her contribution to the Bengali literature ?
A. Nabaneeta Dev Sen
B. Shirshendu Mukherjee
C. Samaresh Majumder
D. Bodhisattwa Mukherjee
4. Whom did Yuki Bhambri defeat in the finals of ATP Challenger to win the title ?
A. A.Sharath Kamal
B. Trisha Krishnan
C. Nitendra Rawat
5. Who was conferred upon the Lifetime Achievement Award for his contribution in the field of mountaineering ?
A. Subrata Ghoshal
B. Manik Banerjee
C. Arvind Singh
D. Ravindra Gujjar
22th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Which country is declared as the richest one considering the per capita income ?
2. Where in india is the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) got inaugurated ?
C. Tamil Nadu
3. Which day is celebrated as the World Television Day ?
A. 15th November
B. 20th November
C. 16th November
D. 21st November
4. Which story bagged DSC Prize for South Asian Literature 2017 to Anuk Arudpragasam ?
A. The Lottery
B. Twice-told Tales
C. The story of a brief marriage
D. Young Goodman
5. Where in India the first Electric Vehicle Charging station has been opened ?
21th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Which cricket team won the Under-19 Youth Asia Cup 2017 ?
C. Sri Lanka
2. Who won the gold medal in the 74kgs Men’s freestyle competition of 62nd National Wrestling Championship 2017 ?
A. Sushil Kumar
B. Yogeshwar Dutt
C. Mahavir Singh Phogat
D. Sangram Singh
3. Which day is celebrated as the World Fisheries Day ?
A. 19th November
B. 20th November
C. 21st November
D. 22nd November
4. Which South Indian actress has been bestowed the status of UNICEF celebrity advocate for child rights?
A. Priya Mani
B. Trisha Krishnan
D. Anushka Shetty
5. Who is the Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi?
A. Kumar Biswas
B. Manish Sisodia
C. Kapil Sharma
D. Prativa Lekhi
20th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Which day is celebrated as the World Toilet Day ?
A. 19th September
B. 19th August
C. 19th November
D. 19th October
2. Which state has approved an act to confiscate and forfeit the properties of the drug offenders ?
C. Himachal Pradesh
3. Whose 100th birth anniversary got celebrated on 19th November 2017 ?
A. Morarji Desai
B. Indira Gandhi
C. P.V Narasimha Rao
D. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
4. Who is to get the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development in 2017 ?
A. Sheikh Hasina
B. Bill Gates Foundation
C. Angela Merkel
D. Manmohan Singh
5. Which country along with India and China has agreed to improve Cyberspace security jointly ?
19th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who clinched the Miss world title in 2017 ?
A. Manushi Chhillar
B. Nitika Chandak
C. Stephanie Hill
D. Ana Carolina
2. Who announced a ban on the use of plastic bottles in Maharashtra ?
A. Ramdas Kadam
B. Devendra Fadnavis
C. Ram Shinde
D. Mahadev Jankar
3. Which state has passed the anti-blackmagic bill in 2017 ?
4. Where will be the Global conference on Cyber Space 2017 held ?
B. New Delhi
5. Who is the first Indian woman player to win the title in the trap event at the 61st National Shooting Championship ?
A. Anjali Bhagwat
B. Anuradha Biswal
C. Shagun Chowdhury
D. Aparna Popat
18th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Which day is celebrated as the International Students’ Day ?
A. 15th November
B. 17th November
C. 18th November
D. 16th November
2. Which award was given to the journalists Shri Sarat Mishra and Shri Sam Rajappa on the National Press Day by the Press Council of India ?
A. Ramnath Goenka Excellence Award
B. Seva Mela Award
C. Durga Ratan Award
D. Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award
3. Who is the first woman Golfer to get qualified for the CME Group Tour Championship ?
A. Margaret Abbott
B. Sharmila Nicollet
C. Aditi Ashok
D. Smriti Mehra
4. Where in India is the first offshore desalination plant is getting built ?
5. Which country has launched the first ever all-electric ship ?
17th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Name the Project launched by the Indian Railways for upskilling the government employees.
A. Project EMU
B. Project Bhushan
C. Project Saksham
D. Project Skill Development
2. In which areas the Air Dispensary service service is about to get started in India ?
A. Southern area
B. Western area
C. Northern area
D. Northeastern area
3. Who has won the Knoxville Challenger Men’s double title in 2017 ?
A. Mahesh Bhupati and Leander Paes
B. Leander Paes and Bopanna
C. John Patrick Smith and James Cerretani
D. Leander Paes and Purav Raja
4. Who is the first transgender to be assimilated in the Rajasthan Police Force as a constable ?
A. Rubel kumari
B. Radhika Apte
C. Sumitra Devi
D. Ganga Kumari
5. Where was the Hot Air Balloon festival hosted for the first time in India ?
A. Araku Valley
16th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Where in India will be the first Military Literature Festival organised ?
2. Which is the top country in the world according to the Global Climate Risk Index to face extreme weather conditions ?
3. Who was presented the the ATP World No.1 award at the ATP World Tour finals in London ?
A. Novak Djokovic
B. Roger Federer
C. Rafael Nadal
D. Andy Murray
4. Who launched the National Power Portal http://npp.gov.in ?
A. R.K Singh
B. Piyush Goyal
C. Smriti Irani
D. Narendra Singh Tomar
5. Which state recently got the GI status for ‘Rosogolla’ ?
D. West Bengal
15th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Which institute has offered D.Litt to the Olympics qualifying woman gymnast Dipa Karmakar ?
A. Indian Academy of Gymnastic, Tripura
B. Institute of Engineering and Technology, Agartala
C. Indian Business School, Gurgaon
D. National Institute of Technology, Agartala.
2. Who was the first Prime Minister of Nepal ?
A. Surya Bahadur Thapa
B. Girija Prasad Koirala
C. Kriti Nidhi Bista
D. Girija Prasad Koirala
3. Where in India the largest Butterfly Conservatory Park will be constructed ?
4. What is the name of India’s first amusement park branded by Cartoon Network ?
D. Adlabs Imagica
5. Which day was celebrated as the Children’s Day in India, prior to 1964 ?
A. 14th November
B. 17th November
C. 20th November
D. 15th November
14th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who is the first woman to be elected as the president of Nasscom?
A. Debrupa Ghosal
B. Debjani Ghosh
C. Debmita Ghosh
D. Debdutta Ghosh
2. Which agency has been approved to be created by the Union Cabinet to relieve CBSE from the immense workload ?
3. Which day is observed as the World Pneumonia Day ?
A. 10th October
B. 17th September
C. 22nd August
D. 12th November
4. Who has been appointed as the director general of UNESCO ?
A. Audrey Azoulay
B. Irina Bokova
C. Miroslav Lajcak
D. George Michael
5. Which is the most polluted city of India as declared by CPCB ?
13th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Which division in the security system of India has been introduced to deal with Cyber crime issues ?
2. Which country stands on the top in emitting the pollutant sulfur dioxide in the air ?
3. Which Indian state will start treating the patients of Hepatitis-C through free oral medicine ?
4. When will the Annual Conference of Asian Bankers Association (ABA) be hosted in Mumbai ?
A. 18th & 19th of November 2017
B. 11th & 12th November 2017
C. 8th to 17th November 2017
D. 16th & 17th November 2017
5. Where the MS Dhoni Cricket Academy has been built ?
12th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who was the first education minister of independent India ?
A. A.P.J Abdul Kalam
B. Maulana Abul Kalam
C. Dr. Triguna Sen
D. P.Shiv Kumar
2. Which organisation will be awarded with the Mother Teresa Award for Social Justice 2017 ?
3. Which city of India is going to host the Youth Film Festival of European Nation for the first time ever ?
4. Which city has been declared by EIU and Telstra Corp. as the best among 45 cities throughout the world for its business ?
5. Whom did H.S Prannoy defeat to win the Men’s Singles title at the 82nd Senior National Championship 2017 ?
A. Ajay Jayaram
B. Sameer Verma
C. Sourav Varma
D. Kidambi Srikanth
11th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Which Indian cities have been designated as the UNESCO Creative Cities?
A. Kolkata,Indore, Baroda
B. Nasik, Bangalore, Mathura
C. Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Ajmer
D. Jaipur, Varanasi, Chennai
2. Which organisation will officially monitor the provincial and general polls of Nepal in 2017 ?
A. Asian Union Election Observation Mission
B. Australian Union Election Observation Mission
C. European Union Election Observation Mission
D. African Union Election Observation Mission
3. Which city of India has been declared of having ‘severe plus’ level in pollution by the Environment Pollution Authority ?
4. Name the new inaugurated passenger train to ply between Kolkata to Khulna ?
A. Maitri Express
B. Bandhan Express
C. Khulna Express
D. Bangla Express
5. In which year the Organic World Congress got organised in Turkey ?
10th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who launched the online portal – ‘SHe-box’ ?
A. Sonia Gandhi
B. Rahul Gandhi
C. Meneka Gandhi
D. Varun Gandhi
2. Where did DRDO conduct the fifth experimental flight test of Missile Nirbhay ?
3. How many medals did the Indian shooters bag at the Commonwealth Shooting Championship 2017 ?
4. Who has been appointed as the Finance Secretary of India?
A. Ashok Lavasa
B. Krishna Sobti
C. Shiv Kapur
D. Hasmukh Adhia
5. Who won the gold medal in the Asian Boxing Championships 2017 in flyweight category ?
A. Sarita Devi
B. Martina Stallon
C. Kim Hyang Mi
D. Mary Kom
9th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Where is the World Youth Forum 2017 being organised ?
2. How long will the Indo-Bangladesh joint military training ‘Sampriti 2017’ continue ?
A. 6th November – 18th November
B. 16th November – 28th November
C. 26th November- 30th November
D. 8th November to 18th November
3. Over which river in Nepal a bridge has been built under the India- Nepal Economic Cooperation programme ?
4. What does the Japanese word ‘Mirai’ mean ?
5. Who launched the ‘ Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitran App’ on behalf of the Coal India Limited ?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Sushma Swaraj
C. Ravi Shankar Prasad
D. Piyush Goyal
8th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Which train is launched by Indian Railways as the first ‘Swarn’ train ?
A. Delhi- Kathgodam Shatabdi Express
B. Delhi- Mumbai Kalka Mail
C. Howrah- New Delhi Rajdhani Express
D. Amritsar Mail
2. How many countries and territories will take part in the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP23) 2017 being held in Germany ?
3. Which newspaper recently revealed the names of the powerful people possessing black money ?
A. The Hindu
B. The New York Times
C. The Paradise Papers
D. The Asian Age
4. Since which year 6th November is being observed as the International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict ?
5. Who has clinched the Panasonic Open Trophy in Golf recently ?
A. Pravin Kapoor
B. Ashok Mittal
C. Shiv Kapur
D. Shantanu Tiwari
7th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who is the Tourism Minister of Uttarakhand ?
A. Mahesh Sharma
B. Trivendra Singh
C. Dinesh Dhanai
D. Satpal Maharaja
2. Name the two satellites launched into space through a single carrier rocket by China.
3. Which temple of Tamil Nadu bagged the UNESCO Asia Pacific Award of Merit 2017 ?
A. Meenakshi Temple
B. Srirangam Temple
C. Kanchipuram Temple
D. Kapaleeshwarar Temple
4. Where does the biggest cattle fair in Asia is held each year in the month of November ?
5. Which trophy has been bagged by the Indian Women’s Hockey Team in 2017 defeating China ?
A. World Hockey Cup
B. Commonwealth Games
C. Hockey Champions League
D. Asia Cup
6th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who has been appointed as the Ambassador of the upcoming AIBA Women’s Youth World Championship 2017 ?
A. Sarita Devi
B. Mary Kom
C. Kavita Goyat
D. Sarjubala Devi
2. Name the vessel made by China for creating artificial island.
A. Kun Ti Kao
B. Ti Kun Kao
C. Kian Tun Hao
D. Tian Kun Hao
3. Which day is observed as the Tsunami Awareness Day ?
A. 5th November
B. 2nd November
C. 15th November
D. 25th November
4. Which software has been released to achieve automation in the Indian Army ?
5. In which region does the world’s highest road ply ?
5th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. In which island of Indonesia can the most endangered Tapanuli Orangutan be found ?
2. Which heritage building in Mumbai was awarded with the UNESCO Asia-Pacific Award 2017 for Cultural Heritage Conservation ?
A. Mumbadevi Temple
B. Mount Mary’s Basilica
C. Haji Ali Dargah
D. The Royal Opera House
3. Who inaugurated the 21st World Congress Mental Health in India ?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Ram Nath Kovind
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Pranab Mukherjee
4. Who won silver in Men’s 50m Rifle event of the Commonwealth Shooting Championship 2017 ?
A. Carf Osburn
B. Willis Augustus
C. Alfred Lane
D. Gagan Narang
5. Which state of India is marked as the most unsafe place based on the Gender Vulnerability Index released by Child Rights Organisation 2017?
B. Uttar Pradesh
4th November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Name the Global Festival on Environment and Wildlife being organised in Delhi.
A. CMS Vatavaran
B. CMG Environment
C. International Film Festival
D. CMO Vatavaran
2. Whose statue is being built in the coast of Mumbai ?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Sant Kabir
C. Indira Gandhi
D. Chhatrapati Shivaji
3. Who has become the first woman DG and IG of Karnataka Police recently?
A. Sulekha Pandit
B. Neelmani Raju
C. Suvreen Duggal
D. Sonia Dixit
4. Where in India is the first reserve for Black Buck being built ?
5. Among which countries the joint military exercise ‘Prabal Dostyk-2017’ is taking place in Himachal Pradesh ?
3rd November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. In which sphere did K.Satchidanandan get the ‘Ezhuthachan Puraskaram’ ?
B. Short story
D. Classical Dance
2. Whom did Heena Sindhu beat to get the Gold Medal in Women’s 10m Air Pistol Event at Commonwealth Shooting Championship 2017 ?
A. Eva Shockey
B. Julie Golob
C. Elena Galiebovitch
D. Natalie Foster
3. Who is the only Indian Table Tennis Player from Asia who got selected for ITTF World Cadet Challenge 2017 to bag a silver medal ?
A. Neha Aggarwal
B. Diya Chitale
C. Ankita Das
D. Shamini Kumaresan
4. Why the ‘Pradhan Mantri Bhartya Jan Aushalya is launched by Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment ?
A. To give free food to all
B. To make the environment pollution free
C. To build house for poor at low cost
D. To make quality medicine at affordable price
5. Who has been appointed as the the High Commissioner of India to Pakistan ?
A. Sohail Mahmood
B. Ajay Bisaria
C. Gautam Bambawale
D. Abdul Basit
2nd November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Whose birth anniversary is celebrated as the National Unity Day in India ?
A. Jawaharlal Nehru
B. Guru Nanak
C. Mahatma Gandhi
D. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
2. Where was the 7th Sultan of Johor Cup 2017 Hockey Tournament arranged ?
D. Sri Lanka
3. Who is named as the top-earning dead celebrity of the world ?
A. George Michael
B. Michael Jackson
C. David Bowie
D. Glenn Frey
4. Who came 3rd in the Men’s 10mt Air Rifle event in the Commonwealth Shooting Championship 2017 ?
A. Deepak Kumar
B. Abhinav Bindra
C. Amanpreet Singh
D. Riccardo Filippelli
5. Which day is celebrated as the Foundation Day in the states of Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Chattisgarh and Karnataka ?
A. 1st September
B. 1st December
C. 1st November
D. 1st August
1st November 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who is the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia at present?
A. Muhammad Bin Salman
C. Ahmed Al Sudairi
D. King Faisal
2. Who got the Pramod Mahajan Smriti Award recently?
A. Madhuri Nagade
B. Kirti Goel
C. Anupam Kher
D. Amitabh Bacchan
3. Which country will host the UN Global Wildlife Conference in 2020?
D. Sri Lanka
4. Which is the key element to run the Hybrid pollution free electric tram in China ?
B. Natural Gas
D. Hydrogen fuel cells
5. Name the web portal launched by Assam Chief Minister to provide information about Government schemes.
A. Assam Update
B. Assam Darpan
C. Assam scheme
D. Assam Projects