Current Affairs Daily Quiz MCQ Questions Answers for Competitive Exams
Current Affairs Daily Quiz MCQ type objective questions will be posted here. These will boost your preparation for various govt job recruitment exam. Current Affairs is an important subject of various competitive exams. The Multiple choice questions will help you remembering your daily current affairs points and short notes. You should practice the current affairs daily quiz regularly. Answers of the questions will also be posted here. You can visit our Current Affairs Short Notes Section for daily current affairs in brief points format which is easy to remember.
18th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1.Who is India’s first Olympic Swimmer?
2.For which book did George Saunders win the Man Booker Prize 2017?
A.In Persuasion Nation
B.Lincoln in the Bardo
C.Heaven and hell
D.Tenth of December
3.Which approach has been set to combat animal tuberculosis and its transmission to humans?
A.Cure tuberculosis approach
B.National health mission
C.One health approach
D.Bovine TB removal
4.Who is the first Indian woman to be signed by WWE?
5.Which country started with the ‘negative emissions’ power plant?
17th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1.Which free scheme has started by the Chennai Metro Rail to promote eco-friendly travelling?
2.Which day is observed as the World Food Day?
3.Which Australian batsman broke the record of Vivian Richards by scoring almost 87% of his total team score?
4.Which is the first State Assembly in India to call attention and motions online from the legislators?
5.Who won the 30th Indira Gandhi Award for promoting National Integration?
A.T M Krishna
C.Beant Singh and Natwar Thakkar
16th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1.Where is the PUN International Puppet festival 2017 going to held?
2.What is the new name of Mughal Sarai railway Junction?
A.Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Junction
B.Lala Lajpat Rai Junction
C.Ram Mohan Lohia Junction
D.B.R Ambedkar Junction
3.Who became the first woman to lead the Saudi Arabia Multi-Sports Federation?
C.Reema Bandar Bin Sultan
4.How many students did participate in the Biology lesson of IISF Chennai, making a new Guinness World Record?
5.Which day is observed as the World Ayurveda day?
15th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1.Who is the first female referee to get selected for a match in the FIFA Under-17 World Cup?
2.Which day is observed as the International Day for Disaster Reduction?
3.For which award is the Malayalam literary figure M.K.Sanu chosen?
B.Sahitya Academy Award
D.Mathrubhumi Literary Award
4.Which is the most popular history school book written by eminent historian Satish Chandra?
A.History of India under the British rule
B.History of Medieval India
C.Ancient Indian History
D.History of India’s freedom Struggle
5.Who inaugurated the ‘Deep Dharohar’ festival by lighting 1000 diyas?
14th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1.Under which scheme 42 mega food parks are being built to increase processing level?
2.Which is the largest international event of India in the sector of Railway?
3.Who announced the formation of ‘think-tank’?
4.How many buses were flagged off in Lucknow by CM Yogi Adityanath under the ‘Sankalp Seva’ service?
5.Which app has been launched by the Indian Air Force on its 85th anniversary?
13th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1.Name the web portal launched by Devendra Fadnavis to let people know about the Govt. welfare schemes available for them.
2.Which is the first civic body in India to to carry out a scientific study for finding out potable water ?
A.Rajasthan Municipal Corporation
B.Surat Municipal Corporation
C.Kolkata Municipal Corporation
D.Chennai Municipal Corporation
3.Who clinched the title of Men’s Singles at Bulgarian International Future Series Badminton Tournament in 2017?
A.Md. Ali Kurt
4.Who became the Chairman of Film and Television Institute of India, Pune replacing Gajendra Chauhan?
5.Which are the two schemes supported by World Bank to boost skill development in India?
12th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1.Who recently became the Governor of Assam?
B.Kesari Nath Tripathi
2.Which state in India is to start with skill development program in higher education?
3.Which project was launched by president Ram Nath Kovind to provide filtration system for cleaning drinking water?
A.Project drinking water
C.Shudh Jal project
4.Which day is celebrated as the international day of the girl child?
5.What is the theme of World Mental Health Day (10th October) 2017?
A.Men and mental health
B.Mental health check up
C.Mental health in the workplace
D.Mental illness and cures
11th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1.Who won the Nobel Prize for Economics in 2017?
B.Richard H. Thaler
C.Arvind T. Swami
2.Where was ‘Solar Briefcase’ launched?
3.Who scored India’s first goal in FIFA Under-17 World Cup 2017?
4.Which is India’s first web portal for para-sports?
5.When did President Kovind inaugurate for India Water Week?
10th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1.Which immunization program has been launched by PM Modi for the pregnant women and children?
2.In which year was Indian Air Force established?
3.Who secured the title of World Open Under-16 Snooker Championship in Russia this year?
4.What was Mr. Bismoy Kumar Mohanty by profession?
5.Whose birth anniversary on 15th October this year is to be marked as ‘Vachan Prerna Divas’?
B.Dr.Bidhan Chandra Ray
D.Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam.
9th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1.Which state of India is popularly known as the ‘Tiger state’ of India?
2.Who acted as the chairman of 22nd GST council’s meeting held in New Delhi?
3.Which organisation approved the test to detect Zika virus in donated blood?
A.World Health Organization
B. U.S Food and Drug Administration
C.All India Medical Association
D.Indian Food and Drug Administration.
4.Which airport is to become the first smart airport to have complete Aadhaar enabled entry and biometric boarding system?
A.Kempegowda International Airport
B.Bangalore International Airport
C.Netaji Subash Bose International Airport
5.Who was conferred ‘Cross of the order of merit’-the highest civilian honour of Germany?
8th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1.Where the ‘Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2017’ is being held?
2. Who got the Nobel Peace prize 2017?
A. International campaign to abolish child marriage
B. International campaign to abolish human trafficking
C. International campaign to abolish nuclear weapon
D. International campaign to abolish drug abuse.
3. Where was the 14th India- European Union summit 2017 held?
4. Who is building the temple of PM Narendra Modi in Meerut ?
C.Mr. K. Yadav
D.Mr. R. Shaw.
5. Where is the FIFA Under-17 World Cup 2017 being played?
7th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who became the 17th Governor of Meghalaya?
A. Ganga Prasad
B. Lalu Prasad
C. Satyapal Malik
D. Indar Gujral.
2. Who won the Nobel prize for Literature in 2017?
A. Paulo Coelho
B. Jhumpa Lahiri
C. Salman Rushdie
D. Kazno Ishiguro.
3. In which state did Mr. Banwarilal Purohit become the Governor?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Uttar Pradesh.
4. Which honour will be conferred upon Late activist cum journalist Gauri Lankesh?
B. Padma Bhushan
C. Anna Politkovskaya Award
D. Gallantry award.
5. In which Indian state the highest number of Clouded Leopards of Southeast Asia can be found?
6th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who has launched the first One Planet Academy in India?
A. WWF-India and TCS
B. WWF- India and Capgemini
C. WWF- India and Cognizant
D. WWF- India and HCG
2. When the World Space week is observed?
A. 5th to 11th October
B. 15th to 20th October
C. 3rd to 9th October
D. 4th to 10th October.
3. Who became the first sportsperson to win the gold medal at the Wushu Championship?
A. Puja Kadian
B. Sweta Prasad
C. Mansi Jha
D. Indu Shaw.
4. In which state Khushwant Singh Literary festival will be held?
B. West Bengal
C. Himachal Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh.
5. Where is the 8th SAARC Conference being held in?
D. Sri Lanka.
5th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who is the Governor of Bihar at present?
A. Ram Nath Kovind
B. Satyapal Malik
C. Amit Shah
2. Which honour from the city of Oxford was withdrawn from Myanmar leader Aung San Suu Kyi for her inadequate response to the plight of the Rohingya Muslims?
A. Freedom of Oxford
B. Freedom of London
C. Doctorate of Oxford
D. Leader of Oxford.
3. Who is appointed to the post of Deputy Director General for Programme of World Health Organisation?
A. Dr. Soumya Suresh
B. Dr. Irine Richardson
C. Dr. Amitabha Bhattacharya
D. Dr. Soumya Swaminathan
4. Who won the Nobel prize 2017 in Chemistry?
A. Richard Frank, Jacqueo Henderson, Joachim Frank
B. Jacqueo Dubochet, Peter Dubochet
C. Jacqueo Dubochet, Richard Henderson, Joachim Frank
D. Marie Currie
5. Who is the first woman to make her umpiring debut in the first class Men’s domestic one-day cricket match against New South Wales and Cricket Australia XI?
A. Claire Polosak
B. Mithali Raj
C. Clara Parkar
D. Novena Gomes.
4th October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. How many wickets have Rangana Herath taken in Test Cricket?
2. Which state capital in India has started separate toilet for the transgender community?
3. With the help of which neighbouring country has India launched tiger count?
A. Sri Lanka
4. Who chaired over the 5 members commission appointed by Kovind to examine sub-categorisation of OBC?
B. Prajapati Trivedi
D. Matthew Arnold
5. Which is the fastest growing oil market in Asia?
3rd October 2017 – Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1 ) Who got Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 2017?
A. Jeffrey Hall, Jeffrey Richardson, William Cowper
B. Paulo Coelho, George Young, Stephen Paddock
C. Jeffrey Hall, Michael Roshbash, Michael Young
D. None of the above.
2) The tenure of the bilateral MoU between India and Afghanistan on Technical Cooperation is-
A. 10 years
B. 7 years
C. 1 year
D. 5 years.
3) Who inaugurated the Shirdi International Airport?
A. Ram Nath Kovind
B. Prativa Patil
C. Hamid Ansari
D. Pranab Mukherjee.
4) From which country India has started borrowing Crude oil to mitigate the risks of geographical disruptions in the supply of energy?
B. United States
5) Which ministry has launched the ‘Divyang Sarathi Mobile Application’ for the dissemination of information to the ‘Divyangjans’?
A. The Ministry of Education
B. The Ministry of Family and Welfare
C. The Ministry of Justice and Empowerment
D. The Ministry of Finance.