Chhattisgarh PSC recruitment in Forest Service Exam – Van Kshetrapal and Sahayak Van Sanrakshak 62 posts
On their advertisement no 03/2016/Exam dated 30-03-2016 the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission or CGPSC has notified about the combined forest service exam for 2016. The recruited candidates will be posted under the forest department in Chhattisgarh State. Recruitment exam for Deputy Ranger, forester or forest officer, beat officer and others are conducted by the commission frequently. Now they have offered a great opportunity for the state job aspirants.
We have given here the recruitment details for Forest Service Exam. Soon we will provide the previous years’ question paper for CGPSC so that a candidate can download and practice for the upcoming exam.
Details of the post:
Sahayak Van Sanrakshak (assistant forest conservator).
Total vacancy is 62. Category wise vacancy has been given in notification.
Important Dates of Recruitment:
Starting of online form fill up – 13-04-2016.
Last date of online form submission – 12-05-2016.
Last date for correction in case of any mistake in submitted application form – 21-05-2016.
Educational Qualification Required:
Following are the educational eligibility prescribed for the post –
- Candidates who have passed their higher secondary or 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- They must possess Graduation degree in agriculture, Computer Science, mathematics, environmental science, veterinary or B.tech in any subject(Engineers) can apply for the post.
Candidates should also have the physical standards mentioned by CGPSC. The full physical requirements are given on their official advertisement (male and female).
Salary Structure: There will be two different scale in Forest Service Exam –
- Rs 15,600 – 39,100 plus grade pay Rs 5,400.
- Rs 9,300 – 34,800 plus Rs 4,300.
Lower limit has been declared as 21 years and 30 years for upper limit. Relaxation in age will be given for reserved candidates.
Candidates will be required to go through two steps for recruitment, which are given below.
- Written Exam – Test will be conducted in two parts. Part I will consist of General Knowledge, aptitude & reasoning question, language paper etc. Part II will include questions from Science, Technology and environmental science. Each paper will consist 150 question and will carry total of 300 marks. Duration for the test will be 2.30 hours.
- Interview – after the candidates clear the cut off marks for the written test 2016, they will required to face CGPSC interview board.
- Detiled exm sylllbus is given here – Download CGPSC forest service exam pattern & syllabus.
How to Apply:
Steps to apply through CGPSCs’ website –
- Register with the official website after logging in to the link given below.
- Choose the desired post and click on ‘apply online’.
- Upload scanned copies of your passport sized photo and signature.
- Pay the required fee by online or offline.
Your application form will be generated. Keep a print out of the form with you.