BIHAR POLICE SUBORDINATE SERVICE COMMISSION BPSSC RECRUITMENT VACANCY 1717 POSTS APPLICATION FORM
- 1 BIHAR POLICE SUBORDINATE SERVICE COMMISSION BPSSC RECRUITMENT VACANCY 1717 POSTS APPLICATION FORM
BPSSC Bihar has announced official notification for recruitment of Police Sub Inspector in 2017. There are total 1717 number of Bihar Police SI vacancies according to the posts. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website of Bihar Sub Ordinate Services Commission which is www.bpssc.bih.nic.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post of Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017.
BPSSC POST & VACANCY:
Following posts will be recruited in BPSSC Bihar –
Police Sub Inspector – 1717 posts.
Posts will be reserved for SC ST OBC candidates also.
- The essential educational qualification for Police Sub Inspector post is the candidate has to pass Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any Government recognised University / Institution.
- The candidates should be eligible within 01.01.2017.
- The minimum age should be – 20 years.
- The maximum age limit is 37 to 42 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation rules of BPSSC.
BIHAR POLICE SI SALARY SCALE:
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800/-.
- Grade Pay – Rs. 4200.
- The salary scale will be increase according to the rules of BPSSC.
- The application should be fill up through online mode.
- The candidates who are only an employee have to submit NOC.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to BPSSC official rules.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- The Phase I is will be of 200 marks.
- The exam duration is of 2 hours.
- There should be negative marking applicable.
- There is relaxation applicable for the reserved category.
- The candidates should be physically fit.
For more information related to it, visit the official website.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Preliminary Test
- Phase II – Mains Examination
- Phase III –Physical Test
- Phase IV- Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF BIHAR POLICE SI RECRUITMENT:
Application form fill up starting date – NA
Last date of online application form submission – NA
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.