Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification Vacancy 9900 Posts Application Form Online csbc.bih.nic.in
- 1 Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification Vacancy 9900 Posts Application Form Online csbc.bih.nic.in
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2017 recruitment of 9900 Police Constable Sipahi Bharti Application Form Download – Apply Online: The Kendriya Chayan Parshad has announced recruitment notification for Police Constable in Bihar Posts in 2017. There is total 9900 number of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is csbc.bih.nic.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, important dates, documents required for the Bihar Police Sipahi Bharti Recruitment 2017.
BIHAR POLICE CONSTABLE POST & VACANCIES:
Bihar Police Force Constable – total 9900 posts
Vacancy will be reserved for SC ST OBC Category candidates. Vacancy break up may be downloaded from the official notification advertisement.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT FOR CONSTABLE SIPAHI:
The educational qualification required for the post is passed 10+2 or Intermediate from a recognised Board or Proof of passed Madrasa. The candidate has to posses the qualification from Bihar Board.
The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and the maximum age should be for the candidates are 25 to 30 years depending on the category of the candidates. The maximum age may differ according to the relaxation for SC ST OBC category. There will be relaxation applicable as per rules and regulation.
BIHAR POLICE CONSTABLE SALARY SCALE:
The salary scale for Bihar Police Constable is Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- (PB-1) along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-. All types of allowances will be including into it.
- Any request to correct error in the confirmed application filed by the candidates will not be accepted.
- In case of more than one online application made by a candidate than only the latest confirmed application will be concerned.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic device into the hall.
- Candidates will be getting more from the dedicated website which is mention below.
- The candidates have to carry genuine certificates.
- The candidates have to get 30% marks for select in phase I.
- In phase II the examiner tests the candidates Height, Weight, Chest etc.
- In the Phase II candidates have to do physical activity like Run, Long Jump etc.
More information regarding the Bihar Police Force or Constable kindly downloads the official notification.
Phase I – Written Test
Phase II –Physical Standards Test
All Others –Rs. 450/-
SCA/SC/ST/PWD= Rs. 112/-
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Application form filling up starts From – 29.07.2017
- Last date of submission – 30.08.2017
For more details, visit the links below –