Model Previous Year Question Paper for Assam Forest Guard Assistant Written Exam
Assam Forest Department conducts written exam for recruitment of Forest Guard and Junior assistants periodically. We have given the solved model question paper for the written exam fully solved. The model question paper can be downloaded in PDF format. We have also given the link on which the previous years old question paper may be downloaded. Old question papers / last 10 / 5 years paper are very important if you are preparing for the forest guard and Junior Assistant written exam. Answer keys / explanations have also been given. These practice model sample paper contains set of some questions.
Download Assam Forest Guard Fully Solved Model Question Paper Download – Click here.
Download Solved Model Question Paper Assam Forest Guard Assistant Written Exam:
1) The most common animal figure found at all the Harappan sites is
(a) unihorn bull
2) The Eight-fold path was enunciated by
(a) The Buddha
(d) Mahatma Gandhi
3) In 1930, Mahatma Gandhi started the Civil Disobedience
4) The first Swarajist Conference was held at
5) On account of his differences with Gandhiji, Sub has Bose resigned the President ship of the Congress (April 1939) and organised a new party called
(a) Congress Socialist Party
(b) Azad Hind Fauz
(c) Congress Liberal party
(d) Forward Block
6) Who was the first Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission of India?
(a) Shri Jawaharlal Nehru
(b) Dr.Rajendra Prasad
(c) Shri V.T.Krishnamachari
(d) Shri C.Rajagopalachari
7) A “closed economy” is an economy in which?
(a) the money supply is fully controlled
(b) deficit financing takes place
(c) only exports take place
(d) neither exports nor imports take place
8) Among the reasons for disguised unemployment in the rural areas is :
(a) choice of a heavy industry model for economic development
(b) low levels of technological development in the country
(c) heavy pressure of population along with slow implementation of land reforms
(d) high illiteracy rate
9) Which of the following describes India as a Secular State?
(a) Fundamental Rights
(b) Ninth Schedule
(c) Directive Principles
(d) Preamble to the Constitution
10) Fundamental Freedoms under Article 19 are suspended during emergency caused by:
(a) war or external aggression
(b) failure of constitutional machinery of a State
(c) internal armed rebellion
(d) financial crisis
11) Under which Article of the Constitution is the President’s rule promulgated on any State in India?
12) The mountain range which stretches from Gujarat in west to Delhi in the north is the:
(d) Kaimur range
13) The highest peak of the Himalayas in India is in :
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(d) Himachal Pradesh
14) By what name is the Ganga known in Bangladesh?
15) Under which climatic conditions do the laterite soils develop ?
(a) Wet tropical Climate
(b) Hot and dry Climate
(c) Cold temperature Climate
(d) Mediterranean type of Climate
16) Which one of the following is the correct sequence of crop rotation with a view to increasing soil fertility?
(a) Wheat, Potato, Barley, Pea
(b) Potato, Wheat, Pea, Barley
(c) Barley, Pea, Wheat, Potato
(d) Pea, Barley, Wheat, Potato
Download Previous Years Question Paper:
Last years old question papers fully solved may be downloaded from the official website when the recruiter uploads it in PDF format. Link is given below.
Old Question Papers Assam Forest Guard and Junior Assistant may be found on this link of official website – Click here
Below are some important material given to the study material-