ASSAM POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED APDCL JUNIOR MANAGER ASSISTANT AM JM SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD EXAM PATTERN 2017 SELECTION PROCESS
- 1 ASSAM POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED APDCL JUNIOR MANAGER ASSISTANT AM JM SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD EXAM PATTERN 2017 SELECTION PROCESS
APDCL Junior Manager Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern Download Selection Process: The syllabus of selection procedure according to the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited or exam pattern & selection process details is given below of the article. The syllabus for the exams can be downloaded in PDF format. Details of recruitment/ selection process, marks distribution and other information regarding the exam pattern have also given here. The recruitment notification is for Assistant and Junior Manager Post .The test will be held according some rules and regulation of the above Department. Read the exam scheme of the exam carefully for the post. The official website is www.apdcl.org where candidates may contact for any further information regarding the job.
The candidates have to pass the selection steps for the post. APDCL will prepare a category wise merit list from the marks obtained in the selection stages.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Viva-Voce
- Phase III – Final Merit List.
APDCL ASSISTANT MANAGER EXAM PATTERN:
The first phase written test is essential stage for selection of any candidate. The Phase-I has two separate papers. Each paper is of 100 marks. The selected candidates of Phase I are called for Phase II means viva voce. The examination is for 36 marks. Phase III means the final merit list will be prepares on the basis of Phase I & II. No TA will be providing to the candidates during selection process.
APDCL EXAM SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD:
Assistant Manager Syllabus:
General English & General Aptitude
Junior Manager Syllabus:
General English , General Aptitude & General Knowledge
- The question in Phase I will be of Objective Types.
- The candidates have to give the examination in OMR sheet.
- Each question of the question paper will carry 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer.
- APDCL will be cut 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- The candidates have to use only black ball pen.
- Any type of gadget will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- The duration for each paper of Phase I is 2 hours.
For the details of brief syllabus visit the official notification – Click here.