Exam Syllabus Download & Selection Process of AP Police Constable & Warder
- 1 Exam Syllabus Download & Selection Process of AP Police Constable & Warder
- 1.0.1 Recruitment Process / selection steps:
- 1.0.2 Click to see AP Police Constable Physical Requirement Eligibility Criteria.
- 1.0.3 Marks distribution / Full marks of the exam:
- 1.0.4 Preliminary and Final Written Exam Pattern:
- 1.0.5 Physical Measurement test (PMT):
- 1.0.6 Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- 1.0.7 Final Selection:
- 1.0.8 Click to see AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 SCT Warder 4548 Posts.
- 1.0.9 Written Exam Syllabus (Pre and Mains Final):
- 1.1 Related Posts
AP Police written exam syllabus for constable warder is given below. we have also given the exam pattern recruitment process, selection process in detail. You can download the written exam syllabus in PDF format for preliminary and final / main exam. The method of selection will contain PET PMT and other several physical test. We have given each step in detail with marking system and final short listing method.
Recruitment Process / selection steps:
Recruitment for constable and warder in Andhra Pradesh Police Dept will be done through several steps. We have given detailed analysis of the steps in the selection procedure. Exam pattern will contain 4 steps –
- Preliminary Written Exam,
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Final Written Exam.
Marks distribution / Full marks of the exam:
Both Preliminary and final (main) question of the Written Exam will contain 200 marks.
Preliminary and Final Written Exam Pattern:
The written exam will be of Objective type or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type where 4 options will be given. Answer is required to be given in OMR sheet. There will be negative marking. One mark will be deducted for wrongly marking an answer.
Pre Exam (200 marks) – There will be 200 question each with 1 mark.
Written Final Exam (200 marks) – Total 100 questions will be there each carrying 2 marks.
Candidates have to clear preliminary exam to qualify for the second round that is PMT.
Physical Measurement test (PMT):
Candidates will be checked thoroughly to see that if they possess the minimum physical requirement of the Police Department.
After qualifying PMT, candidates will be called for PET.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Physical efficiency test will be through a series of tests where candidates have to perform several activities in given time.
After successfully completion of PET, final/ main written exam will be conducted.
Final shortlisting will be on the basis of the final written exam and / or physical efficiency test (PET). Merit list will be prepared on the basis of that method only.
Written Exam Syllabus (Pre and Mains Final):
The exam syllabus of both the preliminary and final / main written exam is same. The syllabus can be downloaded, For PDF format detailed written exam syllabus of constable post in AP you can visit the advertisement of the recruitment.
Below is the written exam syllabus –
- General Science
- History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement.
- Indian Geography, Polity and Economy
- Current events of national and international importance
- Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
For more information on the exam pattern, syllabus and selection process please visit Official Website.