AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INDIA LIMITED ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT VACANCY 50 POSTS APPLICATION FORM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 1 AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INDIA LIMITED ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT VACANCY 50 POSTS APPLICATION FORM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
AIC India has announced official notification for recruitment of Administrative Officer posts in 2017. There are total 50 vacancies for the AO post. AIC is a leading Crop Insurance Company. The application already starts from 15.09.2017. So hurry up & grab the opportunity. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.aicofindia.com. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to AIC AO Recruitment 2017.
AIC RECRUITMENT POST & VACANCY:
Administrative Officers (Scale-I)
- The vacancies will also reserve for PWD candidates.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- There are some group divide in Administrative Officers (Scale-I). The qualification is totally depends on the group of interest. Every group should be different from others.
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Graduation or Post Graduation from any Government recognised University.
- The candidates have to complete their qualification with 55% to 60% of aggregate.
- The groups are as follows:-
- Minimum age – 21 years.
- Maximum age limit is 30 to 40 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to ACI.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- The application fee and charges are Non-refundable.
- The examination will be held on some specific centres which are given in the notification.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Online Examination
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
All other candidates
- Publication of Advertisement in Employment News – 23.09.2017
- Online registration/ payment of fees starts from – 15.09.2017
- Last date for submission of registration/ payment of fees – 10.10.2017
- Date of online examination – 18.11.2017 , 19.11.2017 (tentative)
For more information, visit the links given below –
- Official Websites – www.aicofindia.com.
- Download advertisement notification – click here.