AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA AAI Recruitment 2017-2018 Mumbai Vacancy Junior Assistant Fire Service Advertisement Notification Application Form
- 1 AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA AAI Recruitment 2017-2018 Mumbai Vacancy Junior Assistant Fire Service Advertisement Notification Application Form
- 1.0.1 Recruitment Details / Post Name & Vacancy:
- 1.0.2 Reservation Category wise Vacancy:
- 1.0.3 Eligibility Criteria Jr Asst Educational Qualification Requirement:
- 1.0.4 AAI Junior Assistant Monthly Salary Scale:
- 1.0.5 Age Limit:
- 1.0.6 Other Information Regarding AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018:
- 1.0.7 AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- 1.0.8 Important Dates of AAI Jr Asst Recruitment 2017-18:
- 1.0.9 How to Apply:
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 2018 Fire Service Vacancy: Airport Authority of India have invited to dispense for the post of Junior Assistant ( Free Service ) between 06.12.2017 to 31.12.2017 through the official website WWW.AAI.AERO. Applicants can only pay their fee through ONLINE. There are total 170 number of vacancy for Junior Assistant Fire Services. Candidates need to submit the duly filled up application form for applying to the posts advertised in Airport Authority of India Recruitment Notification 2017-2018. Detailed eligibility criteria, vacancy details, age limit & relaxation, monthly salary, selection process have been given below. Application form and notification advertisement can also be downloaded in PDF format from the link given below. Posts will be reserved for the SC ST OBC PH category also. To know the category wise and post wise vacancy break up list, please read the article carefully and download the notification for Airport Authority of India Junior Assistant Fire Services or JA (FS) Recruitment 2017-2018.
Airport Authority Jr Asst Fire Service Previous Year Question Paper Download
Recruitment Details / Post Name & Vacancy:
TOTAL VACANT SEAT
Junior Assistant (Fire Service) -NE – 04 Level
Reservation Category wise Vacancy:
Junior Assistant (Fire Service)- NE- 04 Level
Eligibility Criteria Jr Asst Educational Qualification Requirement:
Candidates must have qualified 10th standard and must have persuade 3 years regular diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with at least 50% marks. Or applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Examination in regular study with 50% marks.
AAI Junior Assistant Monthly Salary Scale:
Recruited Jr Assistant in AAI (Fire Service) Southern Region will be paid in the pay scale / band of Rs 12,500 – 28,500. Other allowances will be included in their monthly salary. Basic Pay Scale will be increased with Dearness Allowances, Perks, HRA and other benefits which will include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Scheme, Medical Benefits etc will be approved as per Airport Authority Of India Rules and Regulations.
Click to Download AAI Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017-18 Exam Date
Lower Limit = 18 years,
Upper Limit = 30 years.
Upper age relaxation will be provided to all the reserved category candidates including ex-serviceman as per the norms of AAI (southern region) Recruitment. Age will be calculated as per their reference date. Applicants will have to be minimum of eighteen years and maximum of thirty years as on 31.12.2017. Upper age limit will be adjustable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of Airport Authority of India. 3 years will be extended in length of service life for Ex-servicemen.
Other Information Regarding AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018:
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category will have to pay Rupees 1000. SC/ ST Ex-servicemen and Female candidates are not required to pay the application charges. Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances. Application will have to undergo eighteen week of basic training in which two weeks should be mandatorily meant for maintenance and driving on heavy duty vehicle. Admit Card or call letters must be downloaded prior to the examination.
AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The selection process will be divided into four different stages:
- CBT computer based test (Online)
- Verification of documents
- Medical Fitness Test
- Physical measurement test
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
Important Dates of AAI Jr Asst Recruitment 2017-18:
Starting date for online registration of application
06.12.2017 at 10 Hours
Ending date for online Application
31.12.2017 till 23:59 Hours
Last date for online payment of Application Fee
31.12.2017 up to 23.59 Hours
How to Apply:
Candidates should visit the official website before applying to the posts of Junior Assistant Southern Region in Airport Authority of India to check all terms and conditions. Instruction and guidelines for the AAI Junior Assistant Fire Services (NE -04) Recruitment 2017 2018 can be found on below links.
JUNIOR ASSISTANT POST & VACANCY:
Level of Post
Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
- The educational qualification for Junior Assistant (Fire Services) post is the candidate has to pass 10 + 3 years regular diploma or its equivalent examination with 50% of aggregate from any Government recognised University.
- Other qualification the candidates have to pass 10+2 with 50% of aggregate.
- The candidates have to complete their diploma in Mechanical / Automobile /Fire stream.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application fee is of Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates have to pay application fee according to their relaxation eligibility.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Online application starts from – 24.09.2017 (10.00)
- Last date for submission of application – 14.10.2017 (23.59)
- Last date for payment of application fees – 16.10.2017 (23.59)
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.airportsindia.org.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.