AAI JUNIOR ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2017 VACANCY 84 POSTS AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA APPLICATION FORM NORTHERN REGION
- 1 AAI JUNIOR ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2017 VACANCY 84 POSTS AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA APPLICATION FORM NORTHERN REGION
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Services Recruitment 2017: AAI has announced official notification for recruitment. There are total 84 vacancies for Junior Assistant Fire Services. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website. No application will be accepted through other mode. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post of AAI. The application is going on the website which is www.aai.aero.
JUNIOR ASSISTANT POST & VACANCY:
Level of Post
Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
- The vacancy is also reserved for SC, ST and OBC candidates.
- The educational qualification for Junior Assistant (Fire Services) post is the candidate has to pass 10 + 3 years regular diploma or its equivalent examination with 50% of aggregate from any Government recognised University.
- Other qualification the candidates have to pass 10+2 with 50% of aggregate.
- The candidates have to complete their diploma in Mechanical / Automobile /Fire stream.
- Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 30 to 40 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The salary scale for Junior Assistant (Fire Services) post is of Rs. 12500-28500/-.
- There is some sort of other allowances applicable with the salary.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application fee is of Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates have to pay application fee according to their relaxation eligibility.
- The candidates should have a valid driving license.
- The photograph and signature should not more than 50kb.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents which are recommended for Junior Assistant post.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Online application starts from – 24.09.2017 (10.00)
- Last date for submission of application – 14.10.2017 (23.59)
- Last date for payment of application fees – 16.10.2017 (23.59)
There will be written exam and interview for the recruitment of Junior assistants in AAI. The syllabus for the written exam can be downloaded from the official website. The exam pattern of the test will include diploma level question based on engineering subject (fire technology etc).
- Phase I – Online Computer Based Test
- Phase II – Document Verification
- Phase III- Physical Standards Test
- Phase IV –Driving Test
- Phase V – Physical Endurance Test
How to Apply:
Candidates need to visit the official website of AAI which is www.aai.aero for applying to Junior assistant post exam.
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.airportsindia.org.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.