AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA JUNIOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE 2018 VACANCY 200 POSTS APPLICATION FORM www.aai.aero CIVIL ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS
- 1 AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA JUNIOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE 2018 VACANCY 200 POSTS APPLICATION FORM www.aai.aero CIVIL ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS
AAI has announced recruitment notification for Junior Executive through GATE 2018 for various engineering disciplines like Civil, Electrical & Electronics Engineering for 200 posts. There are total 200 vacancies for different cadre. AAI is a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise. The valid eligibility is up to GATE 2016 2018 for the candidates. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.aai.aero. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to AAI official notification.
POST & VACANCY:
Junior Executive ( Engineering-Civil)
Junior Executive ( Engineering-Electrical)
Junior Executive (Electronics)
- There are numbers of vacancies are reserved for SC, ST, OBC, PWD etc. Candidates.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease according to AAI.
- The educational qualification for Junior Executive (Engineering-Civil) post is the candidate has to pass Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Engineering/ Technology with 60% of aggregate from any Government recognised University.
- GATE Branch and Code for the Junior Executive ( Engineering-Civil) post is – (Civil/CE)
- The essential qualification for the post is the candidates have to score qualifying marks in GATE-2016 / 2018
- The qualification, branch and code of GATE is different for the other post.
- The essential age limit is 27 years.
- The upper age limit is 30 to 32 years.
- There is relaxation in favour of SC, ST, Ex Serviceman, OBC, Women, and PWD candidates.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Increment – 3% of Basic Pay per annum
- DA, Perks – 46% of Basic Pay
- HRA and other benefits includes CPF
- Total – 7.2 lakhs per annum for the Junior Executive respectively.
- The candidates can pay application fee by which they are comfortable with.
- The service persons have to submit NOC.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to the official notification.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- The candidates should have a valid Email Id.
- For more download the official notification.
AAI GATE JUNIOR EXECUTIVE SELECTION PROCESS:
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Score of GATE-2016
- Phase II – Document Verification.
- Online application starts from – 18.09.2017
- Last date for submission of application – 17.10.2017
For more information, visit the follwoing links –
- Official Websites – www.aai.aero.
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.